Funster special Interest Staycations (2 Viewers)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
An ‘idiots guide to photography’ meet. I have all the books, but it’s like reading a foreign language, I can’t seem to take the information/ instructions in.

I don’t have a fancy camera, just a Panasonic LUMIX, so anyone who could teach me (and others) how to get the most out of their cameras would be great.

Mar 31, 2019
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki
Exp
Since 2017
I'm a professional artist, used to giving talks and demonstrations. I also offer watercolour masterclasses. I have all the equipment and materials so it's ideal for anyone who just wants to 'have a go'.
I'm not sure if you're looking for people to donate time and expertise though. This is how I pay the bills so I'd have to charge... sorry 🙂

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
I'm a professional artist, used to giving talks and demonstrations. I also offer watercolour masterclasses. I have all the equipment and materials so it's ideal for anyone who just wants to 'have a go'.
I'm not sure if you're looking for people to donate time and expertise though. This is how I pay the bills so I'd have to charge... sorry 🙂
JIM sort this man out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Craft, Cycling or Kayaking. Having been shielding for a year any physical activity would have to be slow and gentle.

I know someone who is thinking of opening a CL so a meet at his place when he is ready might work. It wouldn't be until the autumn or maybe even next year though.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Seriously, I would love advice on geiger counters and which one to buy...

Oh, beggar.. I mean metal detectors. Doh. o_O
A metal detecting weekend would be good! We can share if enough people come.

Aug 18, 2017
Pretoria, South Africa
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2005
Nice idea. re photography, I think there's been a lot of interest shown when a member puts up wildlife photo's so perhaps instead of, or perhaps in addition to, a site near a town we choose a site near a nature reserve, zoo, sanctuary etc
<Broken link removed>
Nice idea. re photography, I think there's been a lot of interest shown when a member puts up wildlife photo's so perhaps instead of, or perhaps in addition to, a site near a town we choose a site near a nature reserve, zoo, sanctuary etc
Good idea, I know a good place not far from me with good photo opportunities!
IMG_0056.jpg
ea, I know a good place not far from me with good photo opportunities

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back