DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If the money keeps on climbing we'll have Funsters chopping their own toes off soon.... :)

Sep 28, 2017
Audenshaw Manchester
Funster No
MH
Compass 180 Rambler
Exp
2017 Just started as Retirement looms in August
New to Motorhome Fun but glad to help.its really nice to see theres help out there if you need it,well done to everybody who has supported it

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
If the money keeps on climbing we'll have Funsters chopping their own toes off soon.... :)
I keep looking in to see how it' progressing ... lovely response. ..
BTW does a missing littLe finger count... :LOL:
Andy..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I lost all my toes............just below the knee! :laughing: Seriously, I hope all this brings you great comfort during your temporary hardship.
Best wishes,

Craig

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
what’s nice about this thread apart from the obvious part of @ianthebuilder setting it up, is the taking part and denotation from new funsters, its more or less expected from us old farts, were known to each other and connected, so to the NEW funsters who have donated, on behalf of us older ones (I’m struggling for words to describe s here) but you but the drift, thanks

appydaze

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
southend on sea essex
Funster No
MH
Merc high top
Exp
20 years
This weekend I contacted a funster I hadn't seen for a while,, wigster! ( Steve and Donna) I discovered that Steve a few weeks ago had an operation, due to an infection, and they have had to remove one of his big toes!!

After speaking to Steve at length I came to the conclusion he could do with a bit of support/ help ( although he never asked for it)

He has had to give up his job, Donna is working part time 12 hrs a week over three days and hasn’t had much luck looking for more work

This setback has seenSteve spend all his savings He gets £51per week in benefits which he gives to the campsite he's on, ( it should be £80 per wk but the old boy is just taking his £51, which I think is nice !! ) I have given them what I can and he was really grateful for the help I gave him. But they are struggling with day to day food and things.

I think if we could get £500 together,or somewhere near, then with them budgeting it at £50 per week, with donnas few quid , they should be able to make it till early in the new year, when Steve is expecting to be able to get back to work!!!

I hope you can help, the link is below,, and anything I'm sure will be gratefully received.

They are really down and I’m sure whatever we could raise would be really appreciated.

This is important. He doesn't know I'm doing this and Jim is fixing it so he cannot see this thread …cheers Jim!

Let's see if we can help a family member out before Christmas!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/i-young

Please don't mention this on my thread Ian and Helga, because they are always reading the forum

Thanks for reading and if you can afford a couple of quid for a Funster really down on his luck that would be great. Thanks for donating,,

All the best,,,, ianthebuilder xxxxxxx

Your a good bloke Ian, We all have our problems sometimes. Donation done xx

Feb 26, 2013
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise stargazer
Exp
since 2013
Done. Hoping for better times for Steve and Donna. Well done Ian. X

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
So far £1125, brilliant news Ian.(y)

Yes,,, I can't believe it!!!

Well I can really from you lot! Every time there's a just giving thread we all seem to contribute!! Lovely though,, steve and Donna are blown away!! Xxxx

It takes the pressure right of them,,, I hope! Lol xxx
Thanks ironbru,,,,,

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Yes,,, I can't believe it!!!

Well I can really from you lot! Every time there's a just giving thread we all seem to contribute!! Lovely though,, steve and Donna are blown away!! Xxxx

It takes the pressure right of them,,, I hope! Lol xxx
Thanks ironbru,,,,,
Get back oot tae work!:getmecoat: Yi might be scaring aff any other stragglers!:clap2:

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
I just had a look at the total, and it seems that the money is going in in amounts of a tenner a time!! Really generous people,,
Thank you again! Xxxx.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Well done Ian - Trending on Just Giving
upload_2017-11-14_15-48-7.png