Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Ok,, good morning,,,,

Well I have just looked at Bank balance, and just giving have deposited all moneys due!

The final total, cleared is £1701,, 90p

Amazing effort!!

So this evening when I've finished work, I shall contact all involved and transfer all funds!

Brilliant,,, Chuffed!! Xxxxx

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Thank you all so much , just received the funds off Ian ,what a star he is for doing this for us.

We are a bit overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone and are really grateful.

These funds will see us through till i can get working again in the new year ,i think we would have gone under without them, so thank you all again so much .

A big thank you geezer to Ian for setting this up and caring so much about folks .

Steve and Donna.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Thank you all so much , just received the funds off Ian ,what a star he is for doing this for us.

These funds will see us through till i can get working again in the new year ,i think we would have gone under without them, so thank you all again so much .

A big thank you geezer to Ian for setting this up and caring so much about folks .

Steve and Donna.

Nice one mate,, thank you!! Xxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp

Steve and Donna.
Best wishes and if I'm allowed to make a small suggestion - get yourself checked out unless you already know the reason for the original problem. I'm no doctor but an infection in a toe suggests either circulation issues or some more general problem like diabetes.
This isn't the place to discuss it, and if I'm out of order for raising it please add me to your ignore list. :) I only wish the best for you. :)

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Just seen thread so donated a little. Don't know what happens to late donations. Thanks for doing this Ian. This could happen to a few of us who live on the line. Have a Happy Xmas Wigster.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Good afternoon,,,

I have just checked the just giving site and it appears there's another £23 in,, now I will let the page expire just in case there's anymore late donations, then close and give wigster the outstanding amount! That will take him up to today with a figure of just over £1700,,,£1724 I think!!

Fantastic response,, thanks again! Xxxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back