Funster Hardship Fund | Page 12 | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

Funster Hardship Fund

Jan 23, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
1 year
It must be really nice to be able to be in the category that can throw money around. I'm in the under pension age and one savings household with no pension. I can't afford what seems to be the precedent here of £50 :love: I feel guilty I cant contribute. I can offer a driveway.

All my outgoings are basically accounted for. The little extra I have goes to "dogs" whether it be in cans of food at the supermarket or dogs trust. No I don't need a help, I'm one of the lucky ones my mother is there should I ever need it.
Some people can offer money, some people their time and some people the use of their facilities or a drive. It’s what they can offer and that they are kind enough to do so - I salute you all:*

Dec 23, 2014
Yeovil, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry folks I've lost track. My original donation was returned by Jim when sadly things did not go as hoped. Happy to donate again now, but how?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
north shields
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Just seen this post, I'll await the new details to donate

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It must be really nice to be able to be in the category that can throw money around. I'm in the under pension age and one savings household with no pension. I can't afford what seems to be the precedent here of £50 :love: I feel guilty I cant contribute. I can offer a driveway.

All my outgoings are basically accounted for. The little extra I have goes to "dogs" whether it be in cans of food at the supermarket or dogs trust. No I don't need a help, I'm one of the lucky ones my mother is there should I ever need it.
Don't fret about it for one second. Your many positive contributions to MHF are what help keep this forum strong and from that base these donations have sprung. You have already helped enormously. :)

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
north shields
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
How to I donate Jim. I must be missing something on the threads. It is past my bedtime now.
I think it's been put on hold until a new account is set up, I haven't read all the posts as I just found it a few minutes ago but that was one of the last entries

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks "SMB" I have read a few more pages and will await further details. To pick up on a few posts on the lines of "Irnbru" and responses to same. We all have different circumstances and financially can commit varying monetary amounts. Everyone who has posted here is giving something, it may not always be financial but, support and friendship to other members carries a value that I am sure is appreciated by all.
When we get through this I am really looking forward to getting to some rallies and meeting people from this forum.
Stay strong and well Funsters.

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
north shields
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Thanks "SMB" I have read a few more pages and will await further details. To pick up on a few posts on the lines of "Irnbru" and responses to same. We all have different circumstances and financially can commit varying monetary amounts. Everyone who has posted here is giving something, it may not always be financial but, support and friendship to other members carries a value that I am sure is appreciated by all.
When we get through this I am really looking forward to getting to some rallies and meeting people from this forum.
Stay strong and well Funsters.
As you say it's not just about money, funsters are offering places to stay amongst other things which is fantastic. When this all eventually settles down and life returns to some form of normality then you will enjoy the rallies (y)

Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes