'Funny' icon... strange usage? (1 Viewer)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I must be experiencing a sense of humour failure but I don't see how my question could have been seen as funny no matter how its read. Surely I don't need to add an icon to everything I write for it to be understood?

I wouldn't use the 'Er... what' icon you suggest as, to me, it seems challenging when all I wanted was to understand the usage of the icon not to upset folk.
I put a funny I think because it was asking about the funny icon . Don’t take it to heart although I’ve never used it as a sarcastic icon .

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Judging by the way that some of the men on here are very 'sensitive' to some things and end up having barnies I think that men are probably much more sensitive little souls than us ladies! :D Or we just have more sense .... :D2
It's all about sex with some people!:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Thanks... yes I do tend to overthink things and can be quite sensitive (it may be because I'm a woman!) but I do have a sense of humour... honest! :D
Please accept my humble apologies for giving you a sex change in my previous post

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I think I marked it as funny ...along with most of the comments after it.
It isn't meant in malice in any way or sarcasm really...it just tickles me so I find it funny
Possibly because I just think what does it matter ....folk are all weird and funny in their own ways and sometimes the funniest things are said by people not intending to be funny it's just how someone interprets it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back