Funflair's do Himmelfahrt in Bavaria (1 Viewer)

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Hi Jock

Thanks for that, looks good(y) we had pinpointed Dinant but might change our minds, is it OK for big vans as we bumped into Kaye and Dave with the Concorde.

Martin

We stayed at Han sur Lesse on the way out - its plenty big enough for large vehicles.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Good suggestion Jock @JockandRita,

image.jpg

Water and leccy in the price,

Martin

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We are glad it is to your liking. It's one of our favourites. (y)

There is a Burger & Frites place off the main road (turn right at the L/H bend). It was the only restaurant open at the time of our visit, and it's on the left of the street. Give it a miss, as the food was sh.. sh.. rubbish.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We are glad it is to your liking. It's one of our favourites. (y)

There is a Burger & Frites place off the main road (turn right at the L/H bend). It was the only restaurant open at the time of our visit, and it's on the left of the street. Give it a miss, as the food was sh.. sh.. rubbish.

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Eating in again tonight Jock, we have company.

0F790699-2844-4456-A2F7-F03FDC3D9D95.jpeg

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
So that’s it we are on th boat, for all those that say they have never seen a N+B Smove on the road,

393A879D-7EFD-4900-8B90-A7AFBEF82F5C.jpeg

So in conclusion, great trip, love Germany and really friendly and helpful people, quick to speak English and help out our useless German.

The trip to the Himmelfahrt was good and the more we look at new vans the better ours runs so will just keep looking for a while;)

Stayed on a couple of campsites and some nice Stellplatz met a few funster along the way and tried to convert anybody who has not seen the light yet.

Bring on the next trip, oh yes Millport(y)

Thanks for following our travels.

Martin

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Really enjoyed reading this post Martin - gave us food for thought as we are heading towards Germany at the weekend :). @Antique - good background reading on Germany :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Flatlander

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
Exp
Since I was a toddler.
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this as well, even if I havent made many comments on the thread.

Some of the places pictured brought back memories from earlier trips to Germany. Others reminded me that there are still many places to go. In just a few weeks, I'll be there again before travelling on up to Denmark and Sweden as part of this years longer holiday. Thanks to this thread, my feet (or should that be wheels? :D ) are getting itchy.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this as well, even if I havent made many comments on the thread.

Some of the places pictured brought back memories from earlier trips to Germany. Others reminded me that there are still many places to go. In just a few weeks, I'll be there again before travelling on up to Denmark and Sweden as part of this years longer holiday. Thanks to this thread, my feet (or should that be wheels? :D ) are getting itchy.
I need to read yours on Denmark and Sweden(y)

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back