LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
as i told the wife Carol, it's ok you didn't lose it, it's on yer bum instead:moon2::boxing::Eeek::imoutahere:

No it ain't lol .....
image.jpg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Stunning picture Carol. I bet you were a real looker forty years ago!! :)(y););)
OMG! did I really misread that twice and see a h instead of an l:rofl:

sorry Carol, no aspersions upon your good character or career choices:rofl:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
OMG! did I really misread that twice and see a h instead of an l:rofl:

sorry Carol, no aspersions upon your good character or career choices:rofl:
OUCH!!!!!;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Twerking (/ˈtwɜrkɪŋ/) is a type of dancing in which an individual, usually a female,[1] dances to music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low squatting stance.[2] Though the term seems to be of uncertain origin with common assumptions suggesting it is a contraction of "footwork" and a portmanteau of the words "twist" and "jerk", there is evidence from ethnographic interviews in New Orleans that the term began as street language in New Orleans with the rise of the local hip-hop music known as Bounce.[3] Since the late 1990s, twerking was associated with Bounce music of the Dirty South and was disseminated via mainstream hip hop videos and popular video-sharing sites since the mid 2000s. In 2013, twerk was added to the Oxford Dictionary Online.[4] The dictionary said the word had been around for 20 years. The word was a runner-up in the Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year 2013.[5]

Sorry Gerri obviously the Oxford dictionary is wrong cast your mind back to your childhood then blame the American film guy Wart Dismally, who in his film
Snow White and the seven persons of restricted growth where I believe Snow white played the part of Fagin she sent them out into various dens of iniquity--This was before fun-- Singing as they went.

"Hi ho Hi ho it's off T'werk we go." in a foul slurr on the Yorkshire folk.

Well...

It sounds like this "Twerking" thing is disgusting and "Twerkers" are sinners who won't be going to heaven.

Thank goodness none of it has ever broken out at any of the meets I have attended.

My mum would not allow me to attend any function where "thrusting" in public took place.

Indeed, had Dad known I actually knew people who knew about such matters he would have cut me out of his will and there would have been no more pies for me.

And please remember... if you do not agree with me then you are simply wrong. :whistle:

JJ :cool:

Dad was quite strict- almost a Martinette in fact and founder member of the movement that preceded facts he also has the Englishman's classic mistrust of anything and everything; and I am sure Bro would also have disapproved of your descent into hooliganism and all things Man City, and French.

Oh and apparently we are all scary ex Forces types!
Army three wheels, springs to mind

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I was taught to twerk at Lincoln by Lugnut's family whilst enjoying the tent entertainment ..... message .. you are never too old to twerk...:)

Agree with all the posts but would like to add get rid of the tittle tattle which can totally destroy the benefits of a brilliant weekend ... get on with your own lives, with enjoying the music, the companionship, the bbq's, the diversity of the towns and villages the meets are in, and yes, even the bacon butties for you carnivores ... the genuine friendships that can form with so many of the funsters, and just open a newspaper to put life into perspective ..... long may we enjoy. Life is beautiful and we are a long time dead.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
would also have disapproved of your descent into hooliganism and all things Man City, and French.

He certainly did disapprove of the football following... all that money spent at a school which played rugby (or should I say "rugger"?) wasted in his mind.

And when I became an "Improver" apprentice motor mechanic at Cockshoots in Bellevue, Manchester he hardly talked to me again... :rofl:

JJ :cool:

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Oh dear does that mean I have to go back to the Caravan Club because I'm not a scary ex forces type, just a gentle mild mannered accountant whose lips have never touched alcohol (it travels to fast for them) :notworthy::cry:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
no please stay and we will teach you how to drink slower. or drink it for you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back