Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The old fun triangular stickers have been on my van for years and are as good as the day they went on. The newish round smilie stickers though are not so good, the yellow has faded, anyone else had problems?

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Wildman. We only have the round ones ((4 inch dia)) which stick on the inside of the windscreen.. Does the one you are referring to stick outside ??
As an aside, do many funsters use them ?? We have never seen another during our many travels at home and abroad !!

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Jenny & Mitch, Our van wouldn't feel properly dressed without its FUN stickers!
BUT we see very few.
Cheers
Bernie & Rona:xsurprised:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Wildman. We only have the round ones ((4 inch dia)) which stick on the inside of the windscreen.. Does the one you are referring to stick outside ??
As an aside, do many funsters use them ?? We have never seen another during our many travels at home and abroad !!
ours are stuck inside the windscreen. best place to see them is a fun rally hee hee

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
Yep, we have ours showing on the inside of the windscreen.
Apart from at the rally in Spain earlier this year we've seen 2 other vans with them on

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
The Funster stickers would be nigh on impossible to spot on a moving van I've one in the windscreen and one in the rear window!
Never seen another Funster on the road ,apart from our great leader who has motorhome fun .co dot uk emblazoned across the back of his motorhome.
Just a suggestion Jim ,but how about a 2ft diameter external sticker for vans,may raise the profile of the afflicted.

Vlad

Vlad

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I have both the triangular one and the round one. Have even printed off an A5 version of the rally laminate and popped it in my car.

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
We have a round sticker on windscreen and one in the back window. As people say would be hard to spot on a moving vehicle. I seem to remember a thread a while ago talking about strips that go across top of windscreen that also act as a sun visor. Any further thoughts jim? Would be easily spotted and good advert

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Y
We have a round sticker on windscreen and one in the back window. As people say would be hard to spot on a moving vehicle. I seem to remember a thread a while ago talking about strips that go across top of windscreen that also act as a sun visor. Any further thoughts jim? Would be easily spotted and good advert[/QUOTE

Yea right, just under the Wayne and Tracey banner and close to the wobbly dice ! :reel::clap2:

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
setting off for portsmouth tomorrow with fun sticker proudly displayed were tax disc used to be. And of course the Yorkshire Rose on the other side

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
setting off for portsmouth tomorrow with fun sticker proudly displayed were tax disc used to be. And of course the Yorkshire Rose on the other side
Have a good trip - not jealous at all:whistle::envy::xThumb:

Reactions: kcy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back