Fun Flags; Do You Want One? (1 Viewer)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
At the risk of causing an International incident the fact that Mondo is from Yorkshire may have something to do with his reluctance to part with his money.:winky::winky:
Put me down for one please.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

oi..... im from yorkshire as well....and i've got short arms and deep pockets::bigsmile:

ya know why lancashire has a red rose......'cos you got blood on yer hands.. that'll teach you to start a fight between the shires:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What do I have to do to get the window stickers (2) and the flag I ordered back in April Jim?

I have harped on about them on several threads when you have mentioned them..............I even p.m'd you with no reply.........filled in the request form and paid by paypay for them and still I get nothing except ignored!!

I printed out the free one for the time being and mention the site to all and sundry who comes on the site with motorhomes............but I am starting to think twice now :Tongue1:

As you can tell I'm getting ****ed off!! :Angry:

Boo!!

Hi Boo, I don't recall seeing a PM. And if I had noticed you harping on I would have done something about it. PM me with the email address you used with PayPal and if you have a copy of your transaction number that will help. Thanks.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
£30 for a two sided one....:ROFLMAO:

the pennants are the same roger.

You can see a mirror image, but its a compromise. The double sided panels sewn back to back are £19.55 we wouldn't sell many at that price in Yorkshire:RollEyes:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Put us down for one please Jim.
Nigel & Pamala
Any chance of getting them before the Malvern show????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
There seems to be an awful lot of talking but not much commitment!:whatthe:
Come on funsters you're not all from Yorkshire :roflmto: - get your hands in your pockets and buy a flag - a bit of fundraising for the best free motorhome website in the land wouldn't go amiss!:thumb::thumb: You know it's worth it!:thumb::thumb:

ps - I'm originally from Lancashire! We don't whinge like Yorkshire folk!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
There seems to be an awful lot of talking but not much commitment!:whatthe:
Come on funsters you're not all from Yorkshire :roflmto: - get your hands in your pockets and buy a flag - a bit of fundraising for the best free motorhome website in the land wouldn't go amiss!:thumb::thumb: You know it's worth it!:thumb::thumb:

ps - I'm originally from Lancashire! We don't whinge like Yorkshire folk!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

careful marie......i tried that marketing tack for the pennants and got me 'ead bitten off.

but i do agree...get one bought.:thumb:
its not all us yorkshire folks who are tight ya know.:winky:::bigsmile:

shortfuse

Free Member
Apr 9, 2008
Inverness
Funster No
MH
C
Exp
Hi Jim
Put me down for one as well ,hopefully by the time I have to part with my hard earned silver I'll have managed to contact the other Scottish Funsters and organised a HIRE scheme. :winky:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Or in other words...............you are being charged to advertise someone elses business for them.........abit like GAP or BOSS.

Correct??

Boo

If this were a business in the true sense of the word it would have closed long ago, Its only here because I enjoy donating my time to keep it open, As does Bryan. So its nothing like Gap or Boss:Smile:

muz

Free Member
Nov 15, 2007
eastwood notts
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
10 years
hi jim,just bought the last few small ones but put me down for a big un,cheer up everybody life is toooo short you no it makes sense.i dont know of any club ect is as friendly as this one because so much effort is put in behind the scenes and for NO payment.all i can say is keep up the good work and meets thanks.MUZ and DRAGON

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
we're from Staffordshire and we say it as it is, and from what I can see there a fair bit of b%*&hing going on from both sides, com'on guys this is fun not !!!:hug:

as for the flag, we're not having one as it would cost us £15 for the flag and £10 for a pole, oh, did i mention we're looking to move to Yorkshire perhaps as well ah.:ROFLMAO:

Jim i have a friend (honest) who print this sort of thing i'll ask him for a price and PM you

Scunny-Arfie

Free Member
Sep 21, 2008
Scunthorpe
Funster No
flag

I thought this was a "Fun Site" not a "Inter-County Slagging Off Site" ?

Jim puts many hours in keeping this site up + running i think his prices are fair + if he can get the flags made with a "County Emblem" on the Blank side I will have 6 Yorky flags please Jim, otherwise just put me down for 1. :thumb:

Pronto

Free Member
Nov 17, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Can I have one please - I am an old fart tho'

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I thought this was a "Fun Site" not a "Inter-County Slagging Off Site" ?

Jim puts many hours in keeping this site up + running i think his prices are fair + if he can get the flags made with a "County Emblem" on the Blank side I will have 6 Yorky flags please Jim, otherwise just put me down for 1. :thumb:

it is and its not.

this is what we know as 'friendly banter'.....all part of the fun:thumb:

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Hi Boo, I don't recall seeing a PM. And if I had noticed you harping on I would have done something about it. PM me with the email address you used with PayPal and if you have a copy of your transaction number that will help. Thanks.

P.M'd ya mate :winky:

Sorry about the rant yesterday :Blush:
But I had had the worst day ever :cry:
And thanks you guys for letting me vent off at ya................s'pose thats wot friends are for :thumb:

But that was yesterday...................LONG LIVE TODAY! :roflmto:

A happy Boo.

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
We'll definitely want one - what's the chance of getting it before the meet in August?

Better get on with ordering them, Jim!!!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Bob and Di

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
we will have one too jim please, then I will see if I can get my lesser half to remember to hoist the flag:ROFLMAO: if you like to save you postage:winky: we could take one to parc verger unless they want it before we arrive, LONG LIVE FUN, thats from one who is a wuss sometimes and stays in when tired, goes in when its cold/wet but it is my age you know,but when i venture out what fun I have:thumb: thanks to the time that you and bryan give (and all others backstage) to make fun the success it is

Drylander

Free Member
Aug 28, 2008
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 Years
Hello Jim,

Yes please, put me on your list for one, too.

That is ONE, not TWO, (LOL)

Bob L

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Can I have a waterproof one that dont go soggy and can I have grumpy old git on the bottom Thanks Rob W:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
I beg of you Jim, please reserve one for me. Whatever the price it will be cheap as chips. I fly the small and would love to fly the jarger one.

Thanks
Don

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I'll have one please Jim:thumb:

P.S. don't tell Jan how much it was.:whatthe:

The Wild Ones

Free Member
Jan 4, 2009
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Fledgelings
C'mon you lot!:ROFLMAO:

I make it 21 orders so far - out of how many members????

We NEED big flags!!! :thumb:

get your orders in!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would love to buy one marie, but not keen on blue background. Given the fact it is printed one side only I think Blue Text on yellow material Background would look better.

Maybe Jim might consider this option down the road?

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
IF ITS ONE SIDED YOU COULD ALWAYS USE IT AS A TABLE CLOTH OR JUST HANG IT OFF THE FRONT OF THE MH:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back