Fuller Motorhomes dealer.... (1 Viewer)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Maybe going there this weekend to have a look, there are a few reviews on here but there a few years old now... Has anybody got any comments on this dealer as They have what I'm looking for and I just might...! :clap2:

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Bought a Rapido, seen at Peterborough (2015) from them, had a few small issues, which they corrected ASAP. Lost the 6th Gear on the A1 (very careless!!). They had the gearbox rebuilt FOC, plus new clutch, without quibble and have warranted the rebuild for a full 12 months!.

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
They are not far from us I`ve not seen or heard of any bad reviews, a tad pricey with some of their stuff but it all looks good (y)(y)(y)(y)

rosemaryd

Free Member
Sep 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
We bought from them last August so still just in the six months warranty. Seemed very efficient. Didn't manage to negotiate anything off the price (embarrassing!) but then we've never seen this model anywhere else and it's layout ticked all our essential boxes. Having a problem getting the heating out the vents round the van at the moment, chap in the workshop has emailed instructions and then further instructions of things for us to troubleshoot and offered to send a part if we want as they are simple to change. We are a long way from them!

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
All sounds good then...Any more before I go tomorrow ..? (y)

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
I live about 4 miles away and would definitely consider them when changing my current vehicle. Only comments I have heard have always been good. Their display vehicles are always well presented something you can't always say about dealers.

Mike

Aug 31, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt, AS Winchcombe
Exp
since 2013
We bought our AS suffolk from them in Aug/sept 2015 having spotted it on their stand at Newark show. Negotiated a good deal and they were really helpful and professional throughout. They also left some items in the MH for us like an extra set of carpets, wedge ramps, brand new hook-up cable which i think is a rarity these days as they normally remove extras and sell them. Saw them at another show a month after we had collected our MH and they remembered us and asked us how things were going. When we mentioned a small leak from the waste tank they told us to ring and book it in and they would sort it FOC. Cant say anything bad about them, they were most helpful and made the process of parting with such a large amount of money much less scary than it could have been.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
We paid over £50k for a Rapido from them. Went back with hab battery which was knackered and they wouldn't change it. They maintained it was charged - which it was with the drive there. Leave it 24hrs and it was as flat as the proverbial. They would not shell out £100 (probably less for them) for a new battery.
Consequently, Id never give them my business again, if fact I wouldn't piss on them.

They are all ex Brownhills, or Lowdhams

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
They are quite close to us so we visited several times when we were looking, including in the way back from a viewing in Devon as they had a Rapido in stock that we would have bought. However, they wouldn't shift on price at all.

Didn't really like their attitude but each to his own.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back