Full timing - the dream seems to be slipping away (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I seem to remember somebody using a service called "boat"- something which narrow boat people use

OP
OP
R

Roundandround

Free Member
Jul 18, 2016
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Thanks,I'll look up those insurers and the Boat Owners Association (y)

I haven't asked Caravan Club insurers yet but think I might get the same answer, I will try them tomorrow.

I think the boat something is 'boalmail' they offer a paid for address service, which is useful but not something we need at the moment.

Thanks all :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
Just thought I'd mention that it is a legal requirement to be registered on the electoral roll and in theory carries a £1,000 fine if you are not - although I've never heard of anyone being prosecuted for it.

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Just thought I'd mention that it is a legal requirement to be registered on the electoral roll and in theory carries a £1,000 fine if you are not - although I've never heard of anyone being prosecuted for it.
I know this might be out of date info as things change but I was under the impression the law required the householder to inform the LA who lived at the address.. If you aren't a householder then my guess is that doesn't apply which is why it is possible to vote with NFA

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I know this might be out of date info as things change but I was under the impression the law required the householder to inform the LA who lived at the address.. If you aren't a householder then my guess is that doesn't apply which is why it is possible to vote with NFA

That is correct. I had to register to vote as homeless for the referendum. There is no law that requires everyone to be on the electoral register. However all householders do I believe.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back