Full timing in Europe post brexit (1 Viewer)

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Maybe somebody wiser than I will see a flaw in the strategy.
Geoff
Cost - there's bound to be a non returnable fee for each application... if not initially, certainly if enough chose to put in applications then rescind them, only to apply again a few weeks later.

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
To be resident in Spain you would have to apply as a non EU member. Have a rental contract or Deeds of a property. Show income coming into a Spanish bank for more than 3 months (about €26,000 for first applicant and around €6,000 for any other family members). Each have a comprehensive health cover taken out for at least one year. Now is it worth it?

Reactions: DBK

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
Proof of residency? The document most acceptable in France is an EDF bill but no doubt you could forge one of those.

@Paul1958 - for those yearning to be a FLT in the EU perhaps anything is better than being in Britain?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
S
Cost - there's bound to be a non returnable fee for each application... if not initially, certainly if enough chose to put in applications then rescind them, only to apply again a few weeks later.

Stephen

Application fee for temporary Residence in Poland is approx. £70, but it is returnable if the application is refused.

So if the costs are similar in the next country then £140 annually seems to be reasonable.

I do not have any choice but to apply in some way to stay in Europe, since I am in a relationship in Poland and my lady is tied to this city, except for a few weeks holiday, because of her 97 year-old Mother.

Geoff

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
S

Stephen

Application fee for temporary Residence in Poland is approx. £70, but it is returnable if the application is refused.

So if the costs are similar in the next country then £140 annually seems to be reasonable.

I do not have any choice but to apply in some way to stay in Europe, since I am in a relationship in Poland and my lady is tied to this city, except for a few weeks holiday, because of her 97 year-old Mother.

Geoff

Is this the cost for after "Brexit"?

Paul1958

Free Member
Feb 25, 2018
Tavira, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Carthago
@Paul1958 - for those yearning to be a Fork Lift Truck in the EU perhaps anything is better than being in Britain?[/QUOTE]

????????????????????????????? Don't understand what you are on about. Lot Lover

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
That was like that here 2 years ago, all you got was
Don't tell them. :LOL:
But things have changed. :eek:

When we was looking for another van, they were all 3300kg we said we need 3500KG :LOL:
They said it's no problem they never weigh motorhomes, ;) mind that was in Murcia. :LOL:
Bob.
Remember many years back I was buying a Laika from Autocaravanners Cruz and asked about payload to be told by the sales person " it is a four berth, so you can carry four people plus all their luggage" I disagreed so they called in the service manger who did not have a clue as to what I was talking about,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back