Full timing flag ? (2 Viewers)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Seems a popular topic today .. travellers, full timers, itinerants or what ever name you prefer so I thought I'd post the almost official flag of the Romani people..

maybe a full time flag should be the same but with a motorhome logo ?

B

BuzzLand

Deleted User
Seems a popular topic today .. travellers, full timers, itinerants or what ever name you prefer so I thought I'd post the almost official flag of the Romani people..

maybe a full time flag should be the same but with a motorhome logo ?

Like the wheel but think the colours are a bad match/combo, something with a horse/pony on it and a black and red / red and green / red and blue. :)

Any variation really, it shouldn't a fixed thing that is standardised. A loose, fluid mindset ought to be taken towards this, but having a recognisable symbol.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Like the wheel but think the colours are a bad match/combo, something like that but with a horse/pony on it.

according to wiki it represents the sky and forest.. the freedom to roam symbolised with the wheel .. maybe a full timers could have gold and blue .. the beach and sky ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

B

BuzzLand

Deleted User
according to wiki it represents the sky and forest.. the freedom to roam symbolised with the wheel .. maybe a full timers could have gold and blue .. the beach and sky ..

I figured it would be something like that.

But in these times we live in the red colour could mean defiance / independance from the 'systemised' world and saying no to the housing slavery system. :)

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hmm....

How about this for starters ... it's a bit rough ... must be all the cider! ::bigsmile:

Think it needs better colours! :)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
the motorhome is nice but what about a frontal view it would then be reversible and easy for a double sided flag.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back