* FULL * New Year Meet 2009/2010 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Are we coming? Nikki has just asked.:winky:

God why is always up to us men to sort the womens lifes out :whatthe::Eeek:

Well, you told me you were, perhaps I should have got confirmation from Nikki? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, you (or Nikki) tell me...ARE you coming?????

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
HI BRYAN WE THAT BEING THE ROYAL WE OF NIKKI AND MYSELF ARE DEFFINATELY COMPLETELY COMING TO THIS MEET. PLEASE PUT OUR NAMES DOWN :thumb::thumb::thumb: NIKKI HAS AGREED TO GET DRUNK IN YOUR PRESENCE

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Bryan, we are hoping to pick up our new motor home next week if all goes well with the purchase.
So should be able to tell you next week if we can come. 95% sure
Lucille

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
PLEASE PUT OUR NAMES DOWN :thumb::thumb::thumb: NIKKI HAS AGREED TO GET DRUNK IN YOUR PRESENCE

Oh dear I've just remembered we promised to go handing out Bibles in Helmand, Afghanistan over Christmas/New Year, sorry we can't make it.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
PLEASE PUT OUR NAMES DOWN :thumb::thumb::thumb: NIKKI HAS AGREED TO GET DRUNK IN YOUR PRESENCE
And Ive just remembered I booked to have my fingernails and eyes pulled out for charity without anaesthetic so I might not make it either:Eeek:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Oh dear I've just remembered we promised to go handing out Bibles in Helmand, Afghanistan over Christmas/New Year, sorry we can't make it.

And Ive just remembered I booked to have my fingernails and eyes pulled out for charity without anaesthetic so I might not make it either:Eeek:

Me n Sian will drink with you Nikki::bigsmile::drink::wine:

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Just waiting for Bill to get home at the weekend to check his time off, and HOPEFULLY, we will make the meet.
Chris

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
HI BRYAN WE THAT BEING THE ROYAL WE OF NIKKI AND MYSELF ARE DEFFINATELY COMPLETELY COMING TO THIS MEET. PLEASE PUT OUR NAMES DOWN :thumb::thumb::thumb: NIKKI HAS AGREED TO GET DRUNK IN YOUR PRESENCE

Hopefully you'll remember at the time that you have decided to come!:ROFLMAO: I'll leave you on the list then, shall I? ::bigsmile:

Bryan, we are hoping to pick up our new motor home next week if all goes well with the purchase.
So should be able to tell you next week if we can come. 95% sure
Lucille

Good luck with the new van :thumb: Let me know how it goes so I can add you to the list ::bigsmile:

Just waiting for Bill to get home at the weekend to check his time off, and HOPEFULLY, we will make the meet.
Chris

Hope you can make it Chris, be good to see you both again ::bigsmile:

(Egg & Chips all round if you can :thumb:)

Let me know once you know and I'll add you to the list:Smile:

Bryan

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
It's a YES for us Bryan, please put us on the list, arriving 28th, leaving on 2nd. How do we sort out payment?
Chris and Bill

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
It's a YES for us Bryan, please put us on the list, arriving 28th, leaving on 2nd. How do we sort out payment?
Chris and Bill

you send a cheque for £350 to me direct. You have my address dont you :winky:

Nikki wants to Know if William intends joining her for a drink or is he going to have his hair done instead?:ROFLMAO:

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
William will be having a few drinks to see in the new year and might have a new wig for the party:ROFLMAO:

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
looking at the list of attendance i have an headache just thinking about it, should be a great meet

We are considering coming but due to a possible house move can't commit at the mo, if we can make it i'm sure we will, beside Chelsea like a drink or two, and enjoys drinking Harley under the table:ROFLMAO: those Haganaps are all talk

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
hi Brian could you add Linda and i to the list please:Smile:

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
We'd like to come along however we usually go away with our friend and his daughter who own a caravan. If they were to book an electric pitch independantly would they be welcome to join in with the celebrations and the buffet?

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
C'mon update the list, you haven't added us yet, or is that a hint.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Chris and Bill

Added :thumb: (Don't worry about payment now - we will sort it when we get there ::bigsmile:)

looking at the list of attendance i have an headache just thinking about it, should be a great meet

We are considering coming but due to a possible house move can't commit at the mo, if we can make it i'm sure we will, beside Chelsea like a drink or two, and enjoys drinking Harley under the table:ROFLMAO: those Haganaps are all talk

Good luck with the move and unless you are moving the same week, I don't see why that would stop you attending :ROFLMAO:

hi Brian could you add Linda and i to the list please:Smile:

Added :thumb:

We'd like to come along however we usually go away with our friend and his daughter who own a caravan. If they were to book an electric pitch independantly would they be welcome to join in with the celebrations and the buffet?

Of course they would, in fact, it will be expected :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When you know for definate whether you are coming or not, can you let me know and I'll add you to the list?
Thanks

and last but not least...

Thanks for the PM Patrick - I've added you to the list too :winky:

Attendee list updated

Link Removed

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Wow, starting to look like a good meet this. It's years since Nikki & I had New years Eve together. Watch me be on call or working New years, still could be fun doing my on call from the field. :ROFLMAO:

Hycon

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
N.E Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
just starting
Hi Brian
Would like to attend this Rally so if its Ok could I book Denny & Sid stopping from 30th Dec -2nd Jan and 2 for the buffet.If you require deposit let me know Looking forward to it I bet it will be warmer than Newark.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi Brian
Would like to attend this Rally so if its Ok could I book Denny & Sid stopping from 30th Dec -2nd Jan and 2 for the buffet.If you require deposit let me know Looking forward to it I bet it will be warmer than Newark.:ROFLMAO:

I've added you to the list :thumb: No deposit needed - look forward to seeing you there::bigsmile:

Bryan

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hello Bryan

Can you provisionally put Neil and I down, need to work out the days we can attend though.

Many thanks
Pat

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Sorry Bryan we are unable to go to this and the Buffet on new Years Eve ...many apologies

champers

kevin08

Free Member
Jul 11, 2008
Funster No
new year meet

hi susy, are there any spaces available for this meet still? there would four of us ...two motorhomes
many hanks
pat and kevin
john and jill:Smile:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
New Year meet

Please add us to the list for new year's eve bash, not sure which day we will arrive, but will let you know.
thanks
Bob &Val

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Hi Brian,
Can you put dave and me down from Wed 30th to sunday3jan and include us in the buffet.
We haven't got a genny. Will we be ok without?
lucille

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back