fujiko mb6-n regulator looks like rf6000 (1 Viewer)

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
I need the 1/2 male fitting with the w20 thread on the end mine does not have the brass adaptors that are shown on the rf6000 to connect my supply hoses to been searching but cant find them.

Does anyone know where to get the fittings

Thanks Malcolm

OP
OP
M

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
Ok cut and pasted from ebay the part i need is the part the w20 hoses screw into as my hoses screwed direct into reg the hoses are knackered and want to fit refillable mine does not have the brass adaptors fitted.

According to these people the bit is factory fitted but someone must make it

Malcolm
  • 2 BOTTLE CONNECTOR AUTO CHANGE OVER LP LPG PROPANE GAS REGULATOR KIT WITH OPSO

Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tabShare on Twitter - opens in a new window or tabShare on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab
    | Add to Watch list

For this item, the seller provides:
    eBay Premium Service

Seller information
    cateringparts (85611
    star-13.gif
    )
    100% Positive Feedback

Save this seller

Contact seller
    Visit Shop:
    CATERING EQUIPMENT...
    See other items

Registered as a business seller
    [iframe frameborder="0" src="http://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-13/html/container.html" id="google_ads_iframe_/3847/ebay.uk.x.vip1_0" title="3rd party ad content" name="1-0-13;26463; googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('adslot_VIP_300x250_UK_ATF_REFRESHED'); });
    osdlfm(-1,'','BZoR1UEUYWuqON8mNxwLR-IvIBwAAAAAQATgByAEJwAIC4AIA4AQBoAYW0ggFCIBhEAE','',581839074,true,'ud\x3d1\x26la\x3d0\x26alp\x3dxai\x26alh\x3d1228641674\x26',3,'CAASEuRoJnOEyRN7yBqlaXPsVlNSfg','//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/activeview?avi\x3dBZoR1UEUYWuqON8mNxwLR-IvIBwAAAAAQATgByAEJwAIC4AIA4AQBoAYW0ggFCIBhEAE\x26cid\x3dCAASEuRoJnOEyRN7yBqlaXPsVlNSfg');if (window.top && window.top.postMessage) {window.top.postMessage('{"googMsgType":"adpnt"}','*');}

{"uid":4,"hostPeerName":"http://www.ebay.co.uk","initialGeometry":"{\"windowCoords_t\":0,\"windowCoords_r\":1366,\"windowCoords_b\":728,\"windowCoords_l\":0,\"frameCoords_t\":608,\"frameCoords_r\":1341.3125,\"frameCoords_b\":858,\"frameCoords_l\":1041.3125,\"styleZIndex\":\"auto\",\"allowedExpansion_t\":528,\"allowedExpansion_r\":7.6875,\"allowedExpansion_b\":0,\"allowedExpansion_l\":1041.3125,\"xInView\":1,\"yInView\":0.436}","permissions":"{\"expandByOverlay\":true,\"expandByPush\":false,\"readCookie\":false,\"writeCookie\":false}","metadata":"{\"shared\":{\"sf_ver\":\"1-0-13\",\"ck_on\":1,\"flash_ver\":\"0\"}}","reportCreativeGeometry":false,"isDifferentSourceWindow":true,"goog_safeframe_hlt":{}}" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="300" height="250" data-is-safeframe="true" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; vertical-align: bottom;">[/iframe]
    Condition:
    New

Quantity:
    More than 10 available103 sold / Broken Link Removed

Add to basket

Add to Watch list
    Add to collection
    53 watching

100% buyer satisfaction
    Free delivery est. in 2 days
    30-day returns

Postage:
    xmyxg1ubry1npie2zlpan5za3yu.png
    FAST & FREE
    By Tue. 28 Nov. to BN132PL

Item location:
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Posts to:
    Worldwide See exclusions

Payments:
    logoPayPal_51x14.png
    CC_icons.png
    Processed by PayPal , Postal order/Banker's draft | See payment information

Returns:
    30 days refund, buyer pays return postage | See details

Protection:
    Money Back Guarantee | See details- opens in a new window or tab

EXTRA 5% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 3 OR MORESee all eligible items
    iconSME-Arrow-6x8.png
    Get a 5% multi buy discount off your order total
    Discount will be applied when you add promotional items from cateringparts to your cart

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
No still a mystery but as it appears to be about a gas fitting maybe the gasit site will have something(y):)
Edit sorry missed the link Www.gasit.co.uk

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back