Dazz

Free Member
Oct 10, 2019
South Wales Valleys
Funster No
MH
Ford Chaussonflash02
Exp
At moment I’m on holiday in fuengirola but flew here and after walking around I notice plenty of MH especially by castle car park so I asked for fee for overnight parking and it’s €1 a night great location opposite A big shopping centre and shell fuel station and on the beach there are toilets shower ect has anybody on here done this trip

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Visited but not stayed, we stop not far away at Mijas near the WOK ? it's free with water and dump and they have a big weekly market also only a short walk to the restaurant's and beach. ?
And no problem with dogs on the beach. ?? Bob.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
It is indeed a lovely location. Officially it is free of charge but the local council have authorised a local handicap charity to “request” a contribution - which goes to the charity - of €2. (€1 is for pvc which fit into one space although €2 is hardly breaking the bank.)
It is disturbing to witness some M/homers refusing to pay....
It is also pretty naff that so e arrive after 6pm, the time the handicapped volunteer goes home!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We have stayed there for two nights.

Great location, nice outlook. Didn’t notice much road noise but we were on the other side of the car park.

There is a slight slope, nothing to worry about and we would definitely use it again.

Jul 18, 2010
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
The road noise is indeed constant but it has never disturbed my sleep. We have stayed there 5 or 6 times over the past year or two. Love the walk along the beautifully maintained promenade to the centre.

Jul 18, 2010
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
On my last stay there - the day before yesterday- a group of Scandinavian motorhomers were sitting out blatantly sunning themselves etc etc.
The Guardia Civil will no doubt shortly warn the Charity to control this behaviour - what chance will a volunteer have against 6’+ Vikings? - and if it persists will be closing it to all.

OP
OP
Dazz

Dazz

Free Member
Oct 10, 2019
South Wales Valleys
Funster No
MH
Ford Chaussonflash02
Exp
Yes I saw that Viking guy lol I will also be going to Gibraltar ?? in morning this rain is terrible at mom

Jul 18, 2010
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
The Gib govt have issued a weather warning for tomorrow. Mucho mas rain y very gusty.
I think I’ll stay indoors.
Enjoy Gib.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back