Jun 28, 2017
Southam
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
Exp
Since 2019
Hi Guys,

I am having a so far fruitless search for a replacement front chassis cross member for my Ducato 2002 2.8 diesel motor home.

I located one on ebay but although it looked ideal they said it was not suitable for my model.

Does anybody know of any firm that can supply such a thing please

Doricden

OP
OP
D
Jun 28, 2017
Southam
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
Exp
Since 2019
Dear Chris

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I am checking with the company to make certain that their model is correct for my motor, since other companies didn't supply the part for my particular model. Should this work out I am extremely grateful to you especially since I am a new member to this blog and this is my first experience of it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Dear Chris

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I am checking with the company to make certain that their model is correct for my motor, since other companies didn't supply the part for my particular model. Should this work out I am extremely grateful to you especially since I am a new member to this blog and this is my first experience of it

You'll always get access to decent assistance on this forum, its truly worth its weight in gold if your running a motorhome, two heads are always better than one! (y) You'll soon have to decide whether to pay up for membership or not, but my advice is go for it.

You'll always get lively debate & its guaranteed you'll get some laughs too.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Try your Local Fiat Agent, had no trouble getting one for my 02

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
How much from Fiat?

Honestly can't remember, when we sold the Fiat in April all the Docs etc went with it, but, from memory, it was les than it cost to install it I think. Our local macnic fella got it from the local agent and fitted it, he ordered it in the morning first thing, fitted it in the forenoon, and I paid and picked it up, usual time 1700 or so.

OP
OP
D
Jun 28, 2017
Southam
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
Exp
Since 2019
Thanks for all the suggestions fellas but I can't seem to get much help online from the local Fiat agent for some reason, but I will keep trying. Euro parts couldn't help either. Press on!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D
Jun 28, 2017
Southam
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
Exp
Since 2019
Thanks for all the tips about the cross member for my Ducato. I have now secured one thanks to the advice given

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back