ingrina

Free Member
Aug 2, 2020
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
on and off since 1996
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself..We've always had PVC's up until now and pretty much loved them all. On our last big trip to Portugal back in February, we came to the conclusion it was getting a bit cramped and, as we're not getting any younger .. and we also have a puppy ... we thought it was time to have a bit of luxury and space. Soooo .. we are now are the proud owners of a 1995 Tabbart FFB Classic. We do love a bit of retro :) It's exciting and just a bit daunting but we're looking forward to doing a few bits to get it how we want it and hopefully when all this madness calms down can get away to Portugal again.
Looks like there's a wealth of information on here, which I'm sure will be extremely useful !!

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
:welcome4: Pictures please we're nosey/ interested

OP
OP
ingrina

ingrina

Free Member
Aug 2, 2020
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
on and off since 1996
Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone!
Nanniemate I'm the same, I love seeing other vans and setups ! I'll try and attach a pic of the new one, I've cleared out the old Iveco Daily today. Will be sad to see her go but hopefully somebody else will have lots of fun in her... time to move on!

81C9EA15-14C7-40CB-9BFD-2A7687847808.JPG

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
HI and welcome to the fun house. šŸ¤Ŗ

Okay, let's be having some photos of your 2 new babies ... the big retro one and the young chewy one! :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back