From a Begginer....to a Begginer....LOOK (1 Viewer)

S

Sweeney-todds

Deleted User
Hi There.:Smile:

We are very new to Motorhoming, and have found the advise and guideance from other members here at Motorhomefun, a great help.

On the advice of Pappa-jon we purchased the "MOTORHOME CHECK LIST BOOKLET".....this is an in depth publication, put together by John, with the help of the other experienced users on the forum.

What a brilliant, well put together publication it is.
It is full of valuable and very helpfull information, an absolute must have for the novice.:thumb:

So.......as a Newbie.....to other Newbies.....its a worth while buy.

Great book John.....Thank You.:thumb:

Bill & Lorraine:Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I think im right in saying,It was actually put together and published by Jim, No1 Funster,:Doh: but hey who cares :roflmto:its still a great aid to motorhoming for the novice and experienced alike :thumb:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
It is full of valuable and very helpfull information, an absolute must have for the novice.

It would be better if it had "AND DON'T FORGET TO PACK YOUR ACSI DISCOUNT CARD" on the front in big red letters.

Maybe that will be on the Mk 2.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Sweeney-todds

Deleted User
Did I say John:Eeek:......sorry JIM:Doh:::bigsmile:...thanks for the heads up Geo:Blush::thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Sweeney-todds

Deleted User
Hi hilldweller.:Smile:

O.K.......here it comes::bigsmile:...whats the ACSI card.......:Doh:::bigsmile:

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi hilldweller.:Smile:

O.K.......here it comes::bigsmile:...whats the ACSI card.......:Doh:::bigsmile:

Motorhome &amp caravan books, guides and maps, Go Motorhoming Europe, Camperstop Europe, France Passion, campsite guides, full-timing the facts, Aires and stopovers guides

It's just a book listing thousands of EU camp sites with a discount card inside. It can pay for itself in just a few nights - though not in the UK.

The DVD database is also brilliant value BUT it does not come with a discount card.

Still for £20+ you're pretty well set up for Europe.

Having said that, I rate the two Caravan Club European guides for another twenty odd quid.

Both of them, well, less than a tankfull.

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi There.:Smile:

We are very new to Motorhoming, and have found the advise and guideance from other members here at Motorhomefun, a great help.

On the advice of Pappa-jon we purchased the "MOTORHOME CHECK LIST BOOKLET".....this is an in depth publication, put together by John, with the help of the other experienced users on the forum.

It is full of valuable and very helpfull information, an absolute must have for the novice.:thumb:

So.......as a Newbie.....to other Newbies.....its a worth while buy.

Great book John.....Thank You.:thumb:

well thanks guys....:thumb:

'fraid i cant take the credit but i will take the royalties:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and , might i add , the Travel-log is just as good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks guys, I will have some checklists and travel journals with me at Stratford:thumb:

Really looking forward to that show, it will be the first one that we don't have a stand at so i can chill just like every other funster:thumb::drink:

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks guys, I will have some checklists and travel journals with me at Stratford:thumb:

Really looking forward to that show, it will be the first one that we don't have a stand at so i can chill just like every other funster:thumb::drink:

yeah right!!!!!

you'll be out there with a fistfull of fliers, wont you....go on admit it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

stuurman

Free Member
Jul 26, 2008
in my van all over Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
as of may 28, 2009, fulltimer
Being the proud owner of my first own motorhome (take delivery tomorrow!!:thumb:), I want that never-forget-anything-book and travel journal too. Point is I live in Amsterdam, Holland and I seem to remember reading that sending it can only be done when the purchaser lives in the UK. I wonder if that still goes. If so, I'll have to wait until I will visit the UK in the future.
Or maybe Jim will make an exception, if I pay more postage????? Just asking:Blush:

Upvote 0

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
yeah right!!!!!

you'll be out there with a fistfull of fliers, wont you....go on admit it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He won't need to, toffee in her motorhomefun logo'd panniers will be there, just load them up with fliers and send her round the showground,

Upvote 0

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Being the proud owner of my first own motorhome (take delivery tomorrow!!:thumb:), I want that never-forget-anything-book and travel journal too. Point is I live in Amsterdam, Holland and I seem to remember reading that sending it can only be done when the purchaser lives in the UK. I wonder if that still goes. If so, I'll have to wait until I will visit the UK in the future.
Or maybe Jim will make an exception, if I pay more postage????? Just asking:Blush:

Ja ja! Ik ben gek op Amsterdam ::bigsmile:

and welcome to motorhoming :welcome:

I need to get me one of those checklist books too................maybe you can send them with the stickers Jim? :Blush:

Boo

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back