Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
A few years
So we got of the bus at Noord Gare in Brussels and were most disconcerted with the general air of hopelessness amongst the apparently transient population - and the smell was awful. Not everything was bad though. The authorities have made an effort to welcome people by placing scantily clad young females in shop windows, and they are so friendly and inviting. Mrs Chaumo appeared less impressed. Next time we must get off the bus a few stops sooner. It did feel a bit dodgy.

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
There seem to be many friendly ladies in roadside forest access ways all through France. I assume they are friendly, they certainly seem to be inviting. Not enough to find out, though.

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
They're in Italy too, mainly in forest areas sitting beside the road in white plastic chairs, I expect the Tourist Info people supply the chairs because the ladies must get tired walking all that way to these locations where they just spend the working hours making people feel wanted and happy. Sometimes you can see them chatting to men who have stopped their cars for a shot break, strangely you don't often see them chatting to women though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Clickem

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years
We have used this method to supplement our income while in Spain. My dear wife went down to the roundabout one afternoon and came back with €101. I asked her who gave her the €1, and she said "all of them"

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
It's not just Europe where friendly ladies are erm.... friendly.

Back in the early '90s my wife and I were on holiday and staying with relatives in Hong Kong. They took us out one evening and visited a bar called 'Cherry Lips' in Kowloon, where my blond hair came in from a bit of attention from the bar hostesses.
One bold lady seemed fascinated and pointing to my moustache, asked if I was the same colour further down. Being from a small northern town, I wasn't used to such goings on and started to get a bit flustered, spluttering "yes". She asked if I wanted to go upstairs with her, to which I quickly explained that I was with my wife.
"Your wife come too" came the reply :Eeek:

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
They're in Italy too, mainly in forest areas sitting beside the road in white plastic chairs, I expect the Tourist Info people supply the chairs because the ladies must get tired walking all that way to these locations where they just spend the working hours making people feel wanted and happy. Sometimes you can see them chatting to men who have stopped their cars for a shot break, strangely you don't often see them chatting to women though.
I remember being on the train from Rome to the airport, the train stopped next to a scrapyard, by the gates of which was a tatty car in which a couple of men were speaking to an exotically dressed girl in a very short skirt. Mrs Dorwyn commented that it was very kind of the lady to give them directions. Hmmm.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
We have used this method to supplement our income while in Spain. My dear wife went down to the roundabout one afternoon and came back with €101. I asked her who gave her the €1, and she said "all of them"

Dam... knew Mrs should have asked for more.....:cool:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
They also come with little fires to keep them warm through the night.

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
It's not just Europe where friendly ladies are erm.... friendly.

Back in the early '90s my wife and I were on holiday and staying with relatives in Hong Kong. They took us out one evening and visited a bar called 'Cherry Lips' in Kowloon, where my blond hair came in from a bit of attention from the bar hostesses.
One bold lady seemed fascinated and pointing to my moustache, asked if I was the same colour further down. Being from a small northern town, I wasn't used to such goings on and started to get a bit flustered, spluttering "yes". She asked if I wanted to go upstairs with her, to which I quickly explained that I was with my wife.
"Your wife come too" came the reply :Eeek:
I've just been advised by those same relatives that the bar was "Red Lips" not "Cherry Lips" and that they set us up by taking us there, knowing what would happen.

A quick search on the net comes up with a bar of that name in the very aptly named 'Kwong Fuk Road, Tai Po' ??

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I would dye my hair . If I had any.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I get the feeling the wife would give me few bob, to find a charitable case to give it to her.

? I do not understand this thread properly??? Have I said something wrong?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Had a scantily clad lady in the back of the car once, perhaps I'd better rephrase that. :D

There we were sitting in the car in Stretham eating our fish and chip and she came running down the road asking for help before we could say anything she had hopped in the back next to the mother in law & kids, we gave her a lift home, made a good story for many years.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back