Fridge on gas (1 Viewer)

Dawnjm

Free Member
May 4, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bessacar
Hi my fridge keeps blowing fuses she needs to run by gas can anyone show my how I do this

OP
OP
D

Dawnjm

Free Member
May 4, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bessacar
I'll take a picture next time I'm in it I'm not going away for a few weeks so just trying to learn things about it all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
:hiya:
Dawn, I am assuming that the MH is new to you rather than a brand new vehicle with dealer warranty?
For general knowledge about how Motorhomes operate you might find it helpful to get a Haynes manual from Ebay that was published a few years after your van produced, such as this one.
<Broken link removed>
There is also a rally that would be really good for newbies if you want to join up, and I think you get access to the resources section on here if you join up.

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
Hi my fridge keeps blowing fuses she needs to run by gas can anyone show my how I do this
I know you asked about running on gas, but you said a fuse keeps blowing. Is that a mains fuse or a 12V fuse? The fridge will have a small mains heater element and also a 12V heater element. These elements can fail, maybe causing the fuse to blow. The elements can be replaced fairly easily by a repairman or even someone with basic DIY skills. You can usually get access by removing the lower vent on the outside wall.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back