Fridge on gas

OP
D
May 4, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bessacar
I'll take a picture next time I'm in it I'm not going away for a few weeks so just trying to learn things about it all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
:hiya:
Dawn, I am assuming that the MH is new to you rather than a brand new vehicle with dealer warranty?
For general knowledge about how Motorhomes operate you might find it helpful to get a Haynes manual from Ebay that was published a few years after your van produced, such as this one.
There is also a rally that would be really good for newbies if you want to join up, and I think you get access to the resources section on here if you join up.

Upvote 0
Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
Hi my fridge keeps blowing fuses she needs to run by gas can anyone show my how I do this
I know you asked about running on gas, but you said a fuse keeps blowing. Is that a mains fuse or a 12V fuse? The fridge will have a small mains heater element and also a 12V heater element. These elements can fail, maybe causing the fuse to blow. The elements can be replaced fairly easily by a repairman or even someone with basic DIY skills. You can usually get access by removing the lower vent on the outside wall.

Upvote 0