Fridge help needed at Wrenbury (1 Viewer)

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Pat1951 wrote
Had problems with fridge on gas last month in France, had it serviced on return and jet replaced but now overnighting in Rugby with Jan & Dek before travelling onto Wrenbury tomorrow and the fridge will not light on gas although it is trying to ignite, it's working okay on electric and when on the road. Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated will be at Wrenbury early afternoon Thursday
Pat & Trish

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
Hi Pat
I have the same problem! Can take me forever to light the fridge. Usually the solution is to give up on it, swear and walk away. When you return, it'll light really easily making you feel foolish and inadequate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Are you going to Malvern? If so, there will be a Dometic fridge engineer who can do a complete service for about £95. I am so fed up with my fridge that I think that I will splash out on this. You may not be interested as you've just had a service, but I thought I'd mention it.
Looking forward to catching up with you and Trish this weekend. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jandek

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Hi Jane yes we will be at Malvern but we need to sort it out before then with the fridge being full for Wrenbury and we have 3 festivals in August booked before Malvern
Look forward to catching up again
Pat & Trish

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back