Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Hi ,
I have a 3 ways fridge (Vitrifigo) in my Mclouis 410 Lahan (04 plate).
At the top of the unit, l/h side there is a button for a fan! However, in the user manual there is no information on when the fan should be used and for how long !
Can anyone out there advise me on this isssue please.
Regards,
Philip

saxon

Free Member
May 22, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4th year
We have Mclouis Tandy - same type of fridge. The fan is when you are in hot climate and condensation starts to form on exterior of fridge. Switch fan on and it does something to the space between fridge and cabinet to stop it.

:thumb:

V

vicdicdoc

Deleted User
When its [very] hot or your down in the south of France or Spain, the fridge can sometimes struggle to keep its internal temperature down to the required level, the fan you have fitted is [I'm assuming] fitted somewhere in the space at the rear of the fridge and when activated helps to draw the hot air out of the vent so aiding the cooling [many vans have either an automatic or manual fan fitted either during manufacture of retro fitted, - if its a manual one where you can choose to switch it on or off I'd switch it on 4 hours either side of the hottest part of the day - although these type of fans take only a tiny amount of battery power that there's nearly no chance of running the battery down - when your on hook-up you could keep it on as long as you like.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back