Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Oil, don't start, they ain't meet :winky:

You must be a pescetarian then .... ::bigsmile:

I did something nice and a bit different with some fish the other day - I had some frozen white fish (pollock) pieces which last time we'd had them battered didn't have much flavour so the other night I was rummaging around in the fridge thinking I'd make a sauce of some sort to put on them when I found a jar of satay sauce paste so I came up with this:

• mix a large dollop of satay sauce paste with a good squirt of tomato puree and a little bit of water
  • place the fish in a metal tray and spread it liberally with the paste mix
  • put a thin slice of cheese on top of each of them
  • rinse the mixing jug out with a little water and pour the contents in the dish around the fish
  • cook gently under the grill until the cheese had browned nicely and the fish is cooked

To say is was scrumptious is an understatement!!! ::bigsmile:

We had it with cous cous and peas but it would have been lovely just with a nice bit of crispy bread and salad. :Smile:

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Dam you lot, and your bloody takeaways,

I is having to give all that up...

I is having cereal and nuts, and no beer cos I is picking the wife up later from the pub.

I is running all weekend, so king prawn masala and loadsa vodka on Sunday....

Till then, hopes you all gets fat :roflmto:

Ooooo ... forgot to say, we had a nice bacon buttie for lunch too!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Surf & turf , green salad & new potatoes . Helped down by a few well earned beers. Lidle have a special on with asparagus (£1) so will have that tomorrow :) with pasta & smoke salmon . Bring it on!

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Spent most of the evening sorting out the van, packing bits and bobs. Finally got to Tesco, packed up the fridge and cupboards then really enjoyed some hot chicken and salt and pepper crusty bread...yummy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Daughters partner just returned from a Navl tour in the Gulf so we all went for a Greek/Cretian meal at our friends taverna.
Usually its a JC night bread and wine with a curry!

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Would normally have a curry but as we're in Lefkas now, miles away from any shops, think I will have to cobble something up from our cupboard - probably pasta (AGAIN!).

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Would normally have a curry but as we're in Lefkas now, miles away from any shops, think I will have to cobble something up from our cupboard - probably pasta (AGAIN!).
Any fresh fish to Barby with some red wine to follow?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Chicken Curry No onions
Rice home cooked