Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Just on the off chance had anyone got a few postage stamps left over from their French holiday etc . I need a few for my next trip and would be happy to pay you for any you don't need. Roy

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
If you understand a little French go into a rural French Post Office, (make sure you have plenty of time available), and buy some.

By the time the three little old ladies in front of you have finished chatting with the postmistress you will have learned all you need to know about the local village, its inhabitants and their distant relatives as well as the political leanings of the local populace. You might even pick up a good new recipe!

Not a way of life to be hurried but usually amusing.:):france:

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
If you understand a little French go into a rural French Post Office, (make sure you have plenty of time available), and buy some.

By the time the three little old ladies in front of you have finished chatting with the postmistress you will have learned all you need to know about the local village, its inhabitants and their distant relatives as well as the political leanings of the local populace. You might even pick up a good new recipe!

Not a way of life to be hurried but usually amusing.:):france:
I know , that's why I am trying to scrounge some here .lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back