French racism at municipal Aires?? (1 Viewer)

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
I have to say that once the French find out we are Scottish, not English, we get a completely different attitude.

Just had a great thought, we'll tell all French people that we are Scots, bet they can't tell the difference in our accents, if indeed they can understand us at all !!

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I have to say that once the French find out we are Scottish, not English, we get a completely different attitude.

Isn't Scotland part of France or is it the other way around?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Just had a great thought, we'll tell all French people that we are Scots, bet they can't tell the difference in our accents, if indeed they can understand us at all !!

And can we understand them? BUSBY.

Dognewf

Free Member
Nov 4, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
lunar newstar
Exp
1 whole year now
Scotland and France were united against the English a couple of hundred years ago. and we drank all their claret

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
The Northumbrians are not English ,it was always referred to as the damnable land between the English and the scots:xrofl:

May 29, 2015
Worthing,West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Fairford PVC
Exp
Since 2002
Have a French bank account that we opened 15 or so years ago. At the time we were offered a bank card( cash withdrawal not credit) for 3 euros a month but that would only work in, I think, 2 or 3 departments, unless we paid extra. Declined their invite. Not sure if still applies but this was obviously a bank idea and not a racist policy against the Brits as applied to any account

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Indeed if Scotland manages to remain in the EU (with finances worse than Greece) that will cost the French taxpayer dearly.....:xwink:

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Strange how being unable to use a bank card turns into the French being racist sounds a bit daily mail to me!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back