Free Member
Jan 25, 2009
CHERBOURG NORMANDY
Funster No
MH
US TRUCK CAMPER
Exp
Hi Everyone !
I am living in Normandy, close to Cherbourg. I have a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and a camper SunValley Apache chief 865 ws .
Here some pictures

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Weymard, Great rig, I have always liked demountables, and would like to do some real exploring in one. Welcome to the club:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the fun site welmard, I love the demountable. We do have a chat room here, look forward to chating to you soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Salut !!!

Au moins je ne serai plus toute seule !! j'espère que tu me donneras un coup de patte pour les renseignements dont le forum a parfois besoin, 2 sources valent mieux qu'une c'est bien connu!

Je te souhaite bien du plaisir , les gens ici sont chaleureux et sympas , tu trouveras une foule de renseignements utiles , je n'en doute pas! tu n'as qu'à demander et c'est à celui qui t'en dira le plus!!

Donc bienvenue!!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
welcome, and for those that do not speak french I think it translates something like?
Salut !!!

Au moins je ne serai plus toute seule !! j'espère que tu me donneras un coup de patte pour les renseignements dont le forum a parfois besoin, 2 sources valent mieux qu'une c'est bien connu!

Je te souhaite bien du plaisir , les gens ici sont chaleureux et sympas , tu trouveras une foule de renseignements utiles , je n'en doute pas! tu n'as qu'à demander et c'est à celui qui t'en dira le plus!!

Donc bienvenue!!

Amicalement

= In English

Hello!!! At least I will not be all alone!! I hope that you will give me help for the information which the forum needs sometimes, 2 sources are better than 1 is well-known! I wish you well people here are ?, you will find masses of information useful, If in doubt not! you ask and others? in will say more!! Thus welcome!!

Hows this for my first French lesson yodelli

OP
OP
weymard

weymard

Free Member
Jan 25, 2009
CHERBOURG NORMANDY
Funster No
MH
US TRUCK CAMPER
Exp
Thanks for your reception ! and special thanks for my fellow countryman (woman ???) Frankie !
in advance sorry for my bad English, But I shall try to improve::bigsmile:

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Not bad at all Haganap!!! What a nice surprise!!

So for the words you hadn't the clue here they are:i wish you the best of luck, people here are warm and kind.

Just you ask and(this is more the meaning than a word by word translation) they might fight to give you the best answer!

I would say that you're very able to catch the meaning and your translation from french into english is good .
You'll have to improve the other way round. As long as you just want to talk , the spelling isn't that important nor the place of each word. Now if you want to be able to write ..... i think you might need a few lessons :RollEyes:

Frankie est le prénom que j'avais lorsque je vivais en Angleterre il y a.... houhouuuu ,très longtemps. Je m'appelle Françoise et donc je suis bien entendu une femme. Et puis un coup d'oeil à la photo t'aurais donné une réponse fiable :Doh::winky:

Amicalement

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi weymard
glad that you could make it --we are a bit closer already!!!!!
Your English is great! you don't need to apologise for it.
Now I think that there are two of us (truck campers)
I don't know how to post a picture yet, but we will work on it!! Your outfit looks great.
Take a look at the calender section for whats on.
Nigel & Pamala

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
weymard,
did you see that Frankie (yodeli) is going to try to teach us some French, visit the chat room-------she is often there and may need some support:ROFLMAO::cry:
Nigel & Pamala

OP
OP
weymard

weymard

Free Member
Jan 25, 2009
CHERBOURG NORMANDY
Funster No
MH
US TRUCK CAMPER
Exp
:Smile: Hi Nigel
We are only two Truck-camper ?? Wow we need to do some Publicity !!!::bigsmile:
I find the date for the show, end of April, I hope that it will possible to go to:RollEyes:
And meet you !! It will be easy to meet ourself ! Only two trucks camper !!!! ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Here some pictures

You naughty French person.

You know we English are, shall we say, shy about sex, yet you post a picture of a motorhome making love to your pickup.

I shall have to have a cold shower.

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Thanks for your reception ! and special thanks for my fellow countryman (woman ???) Frankie !
in advance sorry for my bad English, But I shall try to improve::bigsmile:

Weymard
Never feel the need to excuse your English you will find it is often better than most of us can speak French :thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Frankie
Je m'appelle Françoise et donc je suis bien entendu une femme. Et puis un coup d'oeil à la photo t'aurais donné une réponse fiab
I do not speak any French (that I remember) but
my name is Frankie, I am female,look at photo ,--responce fat?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
terry

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Hi Frankie
Je m'appelle Françoise et donc je suis bien entendu une femme. Et puis un coup d'oeil à la photo t'aurais donné une réponse fiab
I do not speak any French (that I remember) but
my name is Frankie, I am female,look at photo ,--responce fat?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
terry

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Homework for all of you, when you read a word try to remember the right spelling!

FIABLE is reliable

As in english if you forget (or have a bad pronounciation!) one or several letters the meaning changes completly:
Here see the difference:
rough, ruth, roof !

So except for the "fat" instead of "reliable ... you got it right Terry::bigsmile:

Amicalement

OP
OP
weymard

weymard

Free Member
Jan 25, 2009
CHERBOURG NORMANDY
Funster No
MH
US TRUCK CAMPER
Exp
You naughty French person.

You know we English are, shall we say, shy about sex, yet you post a picture of a motorhome making love to your pickup.

I shall have to have a cold shower.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb::thumb::thumb:
So Shy about sex that you you speak about it all the time ::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
So Shy about sex that you you speak about it all the time ::bigsmile:

There were 3 small boys walking across a field in the sunshine. They came across a couple making love. The English boy said "What are they doing ?". The Scottish boy said "Making love". And the French boy said "Yes, and so badly".

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back