LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
@gus-lopez
Think you should add Marquez to that list. Never seen synchronised crashing before.:eek:
Lorenzo looked unbeatable, good 20 points for Rossi he seemed pleased he certainly wasn't expecting to finish second.;)
Laverty best Brit again Crutchlow normal service resumed fell off yet again. See MCN reckon he could partner Marquez next year, I'll be amazed if he isn't sacked before the end of this season, who the hell would want him in their team.:oops:
Sam Lowes worked hard to keep his championship hopes alive
Yet again Moto3 produced the best racing.
Redding Bradley and Kent all struggling, expected it of Kent and Bradley not getting any support now he's jumped ship but honestly thought Redding was in for a good season. Very strange.

As I said on the other thread the booing of other riders by the Rossi fans is getting boring and out of place now.

OP
OP
gus-lopez
Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Sorry names mixed up .
Yes , can't disagree with any of that. Just very peculiar how they both fell at the same time. Initially I thought Marquez went down due to Devisioso falling but in the replay if anything he was a milli-second before ? Odd
Surprised how many actually fell.
Viñales done well for Suzuki & poor old Dani must have been delighted with all the fallers as he didn't look to be going anywhere.
& Crutchlow , yes he isn't having a good time .:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
I reckon the Michelins are to blame for all the front end crashes.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back