French Meet April 10 - 17 (1 Viewer)

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
we will be in france this week as i booked the ferry in early january, so will be cool to meet up some folks if you will allow a little old euro van to attend!

we were not sure wether to turn right or left i must admit:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi - long time no see!!!

Will be great to see you in France - I'll add your name to the calendar entry::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Hi - long time no see!!!

Will be great to see you in France - I'll add your name to the calendar entry::bigsmile:

ok cool, do we know if the pool will be heated and open for use? the kids will love that

not sure which nights we will stay there so will do some planning and advise. but defo put our names down

looking forwards to it:thumb:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Sorry I don't know about the pool, and my French is non-existent:Blush:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Just thought I would mention we are now thinking about an overnight stop at Disney which will probably be at the beginning of the trip.

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
the pool is apparently open and heated from april to october so hopefully it will be warm enough for some of us..

does anyone know how long the touring cheques took to come thru?

thanks

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
the pool is apparently open and heated from april to october so hopefully it will be warm enough for some of us..

does anyone know how long the touring cheques took to come thru?

thanks

It might be a good idea to start chasing as it isn't long now.......:winky:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
There is an outdoor pool and an indoor pool with a sliding roof. There are a couple of indoor water slides , an indoor kiddys pool all next to the bar ::bigsmile:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
It might be a good idea to start chasing as it isn't long now.......:winky:

the cheques are in the post apparently!!

so hope to get them this week or early next week.

is that a list of who is going to france and meeting up? do any of them have kids aged 5-7 or 19?

cheers :Smile:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Let's hope the cheques arrive shortly.

As for list, at moment it is us, Rapide and Sng, and your goodselves - obviously April isn't an attractive month for France:Cool:

I am almost certain we will head to Disney the first night, possibly the second, and arrive at the site on the Friday.
Rapide will be travelling from Italy, ETA unknown.
Sng will be arriving the last two nights.

Anyone else who wishes to pop in and say hello, and break a french stick or two with us is always welcome!!

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Let's hope the cheques arrive shortly.

As for list, at moment it is us, Rapide and Sng, and your goodselves - obviously April isn't an attractive month for France:Cool:

I am almost certain we will head to Disney the first night, possibly the second, and arrive at the site on the Friday.
Rapide will be travelling from Italy, ETA unknown.
Sng will be arriving the last two nights.

Anyone else who wishes to pop in and say hello, and break a french stick or two with us is always welcome!!

i think we might spend a couple of days at disney as well, not firmed up when we will be at the site yet, we may spend a couple of days there, travel on and then call back in for a couple of days

the site looks to have good facilities for the kiddies so should be nice

cheers

i will pm you my mobile number so we can hook up when we get there

cheers

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
France

Morning troopers

I will be heading northbound and so in theory should turn up about the 10th!

I am coming from Italy and probably over the Simplon Pass, so assuming their is no murder there like on the Orient Express.....

I think I have got my dates wrong though, as I seem to be getting there as you are leaving!

R

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Morning troopers

I will be heading northbound and so in theory should turn up about the 10th!

I am coming from Italy and probably over the Simplon Pass, so assuming their is no murder there like on the Orient Express.....

I think I have got my dates wrong though, as I seem to be getting there as you are leaving!

R

Hi Russell,

Your dates are correct - we should be arriving Friday 11th ish.

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Just received the cheques, ordered over the weekend... excellent service from Camping Cheques (campingcheck.com) who seem to have more sites available than Touring cheques.

Looking forward to meeting new faces and some old ones (sorry Keith:ROFLMAO:)

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
cheques arrived in the post as well here today

coool, just need a bit of sun now:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread