Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi all
I have uploaded a few pictures for your enjoyment, please find them Link Removed in Kands on French tour ::bigsmile:
I hope that you like them as much as I enjoyed taking them ::bigsmile:

Keith

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
In one picture you have the mini mini Winni in between the battle busses was this used when the lads had been naughty?:roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
TestPoster
Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi John
Yes Sooty was a bit dwarfed by the 2 RVs but he held his own in the popularity stakes. Wherever we went people seemed to be taking photos of us, must have been a novelty seeing 2 ARVs at the same time, but they went daft with Sooty, the most photograhed little car in France, we reckoned.
Goe made a hilarious comment, he said that here we are with £000's of pounds worth of RVs and they click away at little Sooty :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:
Got to admit, we did feel like celebs on some occasions mate, quite unnerving to be honest. Can't wait to put up a meet in France and see the response when there are loads of RVs and MHs :roflmto::roflmto:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Everyone knows that the French love Camping Cars more than most. Bruce and Marion who full time quite a bit in France, were telling me that they regularly get a knock on the door and people ask to have a look around. I think I am correct in saying that the French themselves cannot register an ARV, they are too wide:roflmto:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
You are correct Jimjam - we had the same experience when we were over there a few years back and ours was only 26ft :roflmto:

Great photos Keith ::bigsmile: Are there any more with you on t'other side of the camera??? :Cool:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Everyone knows that the French love Camping Cars more than most. Bruce and Marion who full time quite a bit in France, were telling me that they regularly get a knock on the door and people ask to have a look around. I think I am correct in saying that the French themselves cannot register an ARV, they are too wide:roflmto:

Hi Jim
as i understand it it's impossible to register an RV in France it's apparently a political thing , i beleive there are only 2/3 RV's and they are registered to high government officials

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back