LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Have just been to see the famous French marionette company Royal de Luxe with one of there 30 ft high puppets in Liverpool. What a fantastic sight this was. Its all part of the Liverpool Sea Odyssey and anyone in the area should definately try to catch the 50 ft uncle tonight. Am sorry you will have to Google it as I don't do links. Am sorry about the quality of photos as they were taken on my phone.

Attachments

• The pupet 028.jpg
    The pupet 028.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 42
  • The pupet 040.jpg
    The pupet 040.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Have never seen anything so impressive. If you Youtube "Royal de Luxe" you will understand what I mean.
The Liverpool Sea Odyssey is an amazing thing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
The Liverpool Sea Odyssey is an amazing thing.

I would hope so the way they have been hyping it up for weeks on BBC NW.

But they don't half cheat, just as with the spider, then promo shows a 150 foot high girl, they deliver 30, or so you say. Look at your pictures, she is three people high, less than 20 feet in fact.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
sea oddysey

But they don't half cheat, just as with the spider, then promo shows a 150 foot high girl, they deliver 30, or so you say. Look at your pictures, she is three people high, less than 20 feet in fact.

Hi, according to the organisers the little girl is 30 feet tall her dog is 9 feet and her uncle who will appear from the albert dock dressed as a diver is 50 foot tall :thumb:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000

Still an amazing sight Brian. My advice is. If your in the area go and see for yourself. As someone who is interested in mechanics and how things work this is not to be missed.
Oh I would say the girl is defiantly big but didn't have my tape measure with me to measure the exact height.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)

Hi Brian, with my eyes she looks at least 4 1/2 people high :winky::thumb:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back