French court rules against La Flotte and Rochefort Pkg of Motorhomes. (1 Viewer)

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
I hope this filters through to Bourg where I believe they have banned motorhomes from the harbour area.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Sorry I wasn't correcting your post, I didn't even notice the difference. I do though agree with you. Well done France, long may it continue.

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Sorry I wasn't correcting your post, I didn't even notice the difference. I do though agree with you. Well done France, long may it continue.
Soz, thought you were, happens quite a lot these days as I fail to acknowledge I need reading glasses for every single thing lol :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
I understand what the article is saying, but Rochefort has a decent-sized aire already so it's not exactly devoid of MH parking. It's a bit of a one trick pony in the centre once you've visited the historic naval facilities. We bought an overnight ticket there but left early when we got round the main attractions faster than expected.

La Flotte en Re doesn't exactly set the world on fire - possibly the least interesting town on the island. I wouldn't park there overnight even now that I can.

However, I do appreciate the sentiment behind the moves to improve MH parking.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back