Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
::bigsmile:
Salut Frankie,

Oui franchouillard mais il se soigne ;)

Je regardais les sites qui parlaient de nous (car je fais parti de l'équipe park4night) et j'ai lu une erreur sur notre application alors je voulais rétablir la juste vérité. Et puis j'ai passé un peu de temps sur ce forum pour apprendre les mots techniques en anglais ça fait pas de mal !
Je pensais surement être le seul Français c'est raté !

============================

Hey Franckie

Yes frenchy but he take care ;)

I looked website speaking about us ("us" because I'm in the park4night's team) and I read a mistake about our app then I wanted restasblish the true. After I spent a little time on this forum to learn technicals word in English. It's good for me !
I thought I was the only French it's missed !

Un premier conseil .... fais gaffe à Google Traduction .... c'est de la M***E!

Je te concède que cela donne une idée mais , les contre-sens sont légion, et entre plusieurs mots de même sens , tu ne sauras jamais lequel est le bon.

Je suis membre depuis Octobre 2008 et vais de paire avec un autre membre: JJ

A ++++

Frankie:Smile:

One first advice : Don't trust Google translation it's S**T.
It gives you a general idea ok, but nonsenses are numerous, and between several words having the same meaning( translation), you will hardly know which one is the right one.

No need to translate the rest of it ... most of you know about JJ and I:winky:::bigsmile:

Amicalement

Frankie

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
Since I have found the link for this for another thread , thought it might be of interest to others Link Removed
Fantastic app for anyone on android will tell you all the aires near you and how far and a map to get there and loads of other stuff , used it last year in France and found it fantastic , does cost 99p but what's that. Thought everyone knew about it but obviously not as it is far better than park4night which someone has put up, but afraid it won't work on ipad.

Just bought this app bit disappointed ......just for a test searched for a few of our favourite Aires not listed? Even gravalines not shown?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
It shows 3 in gravelines

??? I will check again? on yours does it show any in st Amand montrand as mine does not but there are two? really would like this to work as along with all the aires in france it Will make finding aires much easier:thumb:

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2014
Normandy
Funster No
MH
Renault Traffic
Exp
??? I will check again? on yours does it show any in st Amand montrand as mine does not but there are two? really would like this to work as along with all the aires in france it Will make finding aires much easier:thumb:
It's possible than few aires lack in the application.
Every days there is new place created in the database. It's a social app, you can also add misses area ;)

Tips : You can use this page on your computer (works better with google chrome)
http://www.park4night.com/carte_lieux

PS: Nice profile's picture (Vallon pont d'Arc in Ardèche)

Cdly

Last edited:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Back to the thread.m
I have used this app and can thoroughly recommend it.:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Aires Camping Car Infos also has an Android app ..... and best of all.. it's FREE

Link Removed

Feb 1, 2014
Normandy
Funster No
MH
Renault Traffic
Exp
Aires Camping Car Infos also has an Android app ..... and best of all.. it's FREE

Park4night is also free.. only some additionnal functions
(offline access, compass) need a subscription but the online access is free.

Those additionnal functions
allow you to use the application without internet connection and without roaming cost when you are abroad.

Cost of the subscription is less than 1£ per month :whatthe:

Cdly,

Fred

Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
::bigsmile:

Un premier conseil .... fais gaffe à Google Traduction .... c'est de la M***E!

Je te concède que cela donne une idée mais , les contre-sens sont légion, et entre plusieurs mots de même sens , tu ne sauras jamais lequel est le bon.

Je suis membre depuis Octobre 2008 et vais de paire avec un autre membre: JJ

A ++++

Frankie:Smile:

One first advice : Don't trust Google translation it's S**T.
It gives you a general idea ok, but nonsenses are numerous, and between several words having the same meaning( translation), you will hardly know which one is the right one.

No need to translate the rest of it ... most of you know about JJ and I:winky:::bigsmile:

Amicalement

Frankie

Hey Frankie (& Johnny-sorry wrong song!),

On my iPhone I use iTranslate app. You just set it to translate from French to Engish-speak into it & it translate into English-says the words on screen. That's probably how I was talking to you about cimitiere & not sanctuaire for our dream home in France :ROFLMAO:

Seriously tho' it is great with le wifi

Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
Back on topic:

I downloaded the free app from here tho' it's a taster rather than the complete app that's £5.99
Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back