Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
HI, is it just me or has the map with pointers on of aires / sites placed on dissappeared.:Sad:

FIDGET you are a treasure....mine's been missing for a long time...well a few months...I thought it was just mine as I had installed a popup blocker..on the desk top...as they were driving me mad....but the maps have gone off the other two lap tops with no pop up blocker !!!

Jim,the boss..... is it possible for you to have a look and see if it can be sorted.......Mel

Mel:thumb:

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
No .... the map has definitely gone :cry:

BUMP

Jim ...if possible could you have a look at the French Aire site/link....The map showing the aires all around France has disappeared...????????:Eeek:
So if you were to be going to a certain area in France you could check them out.......NOT AT THE MOMENT:Doh::cry:..it has a problem

Mel

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Meanwhile this:

http://en.airecampingcar.com/

Might prove useful

Wyn

Wyn.. its not the Aires...we are not looking for sites off the internet,.... we already have the latest downloaded pen drive and cd disk for http://www.campingcar-infos.com , also we have French and English Aire's books numerous, that is not the problem
It is Jim's French Aires site down the left hand side of the home page.... there is a problem with it,.... that is why Fidget started the thread,
This site is where members have recommended and listed there favorites with photo's .......The Map has disappeared:Eeek: from the page.
Mel
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back