Dec 9, 2007
kent
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
8 years
Hi,

Any-one know where I can download the French aires to use with 'Autoroute' or it's own programme? I have all the books but I want to plan in advance and see them on the computer.

Many thanks.

ken

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi,

Any-one know where I can download the French aires to use with 'Autoroute' or it's own programme? I have all the books but I want to plan in advance and see them on the computer.

Hi, I dont know if this link will be any good to you, but it is where I found all the Aires to go on my TomTom, if I remember rightly they also had downloads for other systems.

i-Camping car - Le site d'informations sur les aires de services et les lieux de stationnement pour camping cars.

Hope you find what you want.

Mike

OP
OP
J

jacken

Free Member
Dec 9, 2007
kent
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
8 years
Thanks for that mike. I managed with my limited french, to download and install them into Autoroute.

ken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Hi,

Hi, I dont know if this link will be any good to you, but it is where I found all the Aires to go on my TomTom, if I remember rightly they also had downloads for other systems.

i-Camping car - Le site d'informations sur les aires de services et les lieux de stationnement pour camping cars.

Hope you find what you want.

Mike
I know this is over a year ago but hope you are able to help! I have just downloaded the file, how do I go about getting onto my tomtom?

twooks

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
I have some pdf files with instructions on how to up load POIs, if you pm me with an e-mail address I'll send them on

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Itn converter will do this Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bushman51

Free Member
Apr 26, 2009
Mainly France
Funster No
Exp
30+
..and install them into Autoroute...
Somewhat off topic, still: If you're looking for a new version of AutoRoute - there isn't any. The MS product replacing this is called "MapPoint 2009" for either Europe or America. Free download via Torrent servers, by the way :RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back