Free truck satnav (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
just been messing about in the google , android store on my phone and come across this app, it's called aponia truck nav, I've downloaded it and it seems to have everything we need for motorhomes, you can input any measurements you want and weights , poise including truck stops and all sorts, now I havnt tried it on the road so don't know if it's any good but at the moment it looks impressive, oh by the way you download the maps so it works off line.
Just a heads up , nothing more.(y):)

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Just a fair bit of kit, all cameras in large picture, truck stops , narrow roads alternative routes , roadworks, distance , time , the works.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Tried this out today, fantastic piece of kit, reroutes immediately, no talking about it, whistle as soon as you go one mph over, just clear concise instructions No keep going on about it, and it appears it is a ten day trail, don't know whether it's worth £50 though just for the odd times you would use it, but for anyone wanting something every day , it must be a bargain, anyone interested give it a go , I would like to hear other people's take on it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back