• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Free Propane Cyclinders (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Steve

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Just to add to the thread, i have no contract with calor for these bottles as they were given to me by someone who also didnt have a contract with calor and so on and so on. can i ask calor for some cash for keeping them safe all these years?

Charlie One

Free Member
Nov 17, 2012
Alton Hants
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
50 years
I think that you may be extracting the urine. Or you may have shares in Calor. Come on. Fess up. Regards Charlie.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
The Calor Cylinder Refill Agreement (if you're interested)!

Attachments

• Calor Agreement.pdf
    62 KB · Views: 38

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
I think that you may be extracting the urine. Or you may have shares in Calor. Come on. Fess up. Regards Charlie.

You got me, its a wind up:D. I really don't care how anyone disposes of Calor cylinders, I originally only intended to point out that at least some agents will take the cylinders back without contracts although obviously they won't give any refunds without the agreement. I've had a little chuckle though:).

D.

Starburst2

Free Member
Jun 5, 2013
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 1994
W changed to a van conversion recently to make it easier for Jeans limited mobility.
I had two 6kg Calor bottles.
The conversion only takes 2 3.9kg Calor propane bottles.
Tried changing 2 6kg for 2 3.9 kg.
No can do, Calor will not allow it, £64 rental for 2 3.9 bottles plus cost of gas.
I am looking for empty 3.9 Calor bottles or 4.5 butane bottles as for some reason I can change a 4.5 for a 3.9 but not a 6 for a 3.9.Logic?
I will not feel guilty if I find someone who has any of the smaller bottles which I will purchase or change for a 6 kg.
After all I will be putting two more bottles back into circulation, and I will give away the 6kg bottles.
Seems common sense to me.
Doug

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
A bit like taking a hire car back and wanting a different model next time. No chance, must be same model. Surely, return of any cylinder for any other is sensible?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back