Free parking tonight and tommorow (1 Viewer)

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Hi
The cricket Field out he back of my house is available for parking tonight free of charge :winky::winky::Doh:

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Well I am up for the 200 mile drive for a freeby, but ONLY if hook up is available ..

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Will the grass take 7.5 ton or have they plans for potatoes next season:RollEyes:

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Will you be offering breakfast ,too,Alcorn? I like my eggs over easy if that's ok with you, and Dave likes his bacon crozzled.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lucille

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Most excellent folks.. looks like ANOTHER Funsters meet on the cards then :thumb:

OP
OP
alcorn54

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Missed out

Hiya all,well you missed out ,council heard we were offering free park up for the night so sent a team of gritters out to clear way in ,neibours even ran extensions out for the lekky the pub opened late and I had loads of bacon on for sarnys . WE had sledging and hang gliding arranged 4 this morning and snow boarding for the under 50's also aranged tractors to bring back up the hill. But!! nobody turned up ??

Hang on just noticed 4 or 5 huge lumps of snow in the middle of the pitch one with a melted patch on top ill go take a look.:thumb::thumb:

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Alcorn, gee what a swiz. Can you put the sarnies in the freezer as we need to take a rain/snow check on the meet and dig ourselves down the hill. Always good to know of friendly neighbours for a meet and bonus ! we get to watch the cricket and help field with the awning.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lucille

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back