BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
I have 3 complimentary tickets for the NEC show this week - sadly Jaks back is bad so we won't be able to get there.

I can post them out today to the first lucky punter who intends going on Saturday as they should reach you by then! Shame to waste them!

Post below to claim - and pm me your address(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I'd like to go, but three tickets better used with someone else. Last time I dragged Dawn around a motor home show it got kinda expensive....... Best of luck and a very generous offer

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Don't joke, went to the NEC last year and ended up buying a brand new caravan because my wife (Gerri 19) decided she didn't like the one we had which was two months old at the time!!! We then upgraded to a motorhome in September this year, and as it's two years old there is no telling what she'll get me into this time! No wonder I'm a poor man, lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Don't joke, went to the NEC last year and ended up buying a brand new caravan because my wife (Gerri 19) decided she didn't like the one we had which was two months old at the time!!! We then upgraded to a motorhome in September this year, and as it's two years old there is no telling what she'll get me into this time! No wonder I'm a poor man, lol
That's the way to do it! We went to Peterborough show this year to buy a few bits and ended up with a new van. After we said "never buy new" :doh:

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Hi there Dave! Just a pic of me and Ron at the show yesterday, checking out a new Bailey! No, didn't buy it, just lots of cheese! Thanks again, we had a great day out!
image.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back