Free levelling App (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2017
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend t7051
I have just downloaded the latest version of IOS on my I phone and I don’t know why or how but I now have an App called Measure. Included in it is a very simple to use levelling app.
Simply put the phone on the table and it gives a very clear guide to how level the van is. Worth checking out and it’s free.

Attachments

• 9FE9EB0B-FB65-4D29-82D3-27393A3BBDE7.jpeg
    9FE9EB0B-FB65-4D29-82D3-27393A3BBDE7.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 46
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I have just downloaded the latest version of IOS on my I phone and I don’t know why or how but I now have an App called Measure. Included in it is a very simple to use levelling app.
Simply put the phone on the table and it gives a very clear guide to how level the van is. Worth checking out and it’s free.

Yes it’s very good and I’ve been using it for years....:D it’s always been on your phone on the compass app, you just slide the compass across and there it is ....:D2

Aug 11, 2016
ipswich
Funster No
MH
Not sure
Exp
1 year
Had my iphone for 3 years and never knew that. Mind you, you can probably make calls, send messages and all sorts of things.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I stand up in the van if I fall over or the beer slides of the table it's not level.:)

I can never understand this fetish for leveling apps and spirit levels, I can tell if the van is level just by standing in it, I'm sure most people can but don't trust their own judgement

Reactions: emo

kelpie

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E745
Exp
3 years
I stand up in the van if I fall over or the beer slides of the table it's not level.:)

I can never understand this fetish for leveling apps and spirit levels, I can tell if the van is level just by standing in it, I'm sure most people can but don't trust their own judgement
Sometimes Lenny , if beer trick doesn't work, lie on bed with good lady , if you roll apart move the van , if you roll together , wheyhey the van moves by itself;).
John

Dec 16, 2017
Almuñécar, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile - Globebus T7
can never understand this fetish for leveling apps and spirit levels
+1 We haven't used levelling blocks once in the last 12 or more pitch ups. Mind you, max stay in any of them was 2 nights, but as long our heads aren't lower than our feet in bed we don't bother (or, more accurately, "CBA" !).

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
We just use "sdt" on our Kingham to confirm levels.. sdt being the "sliding door test" as in opening the sliding side door and watching to see if it will slide one way or the other to determine front up or down! As for left or right just wait till bedtime and see which way we roll in bed (y)

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Yes it’s very good and I’ve been using it for years....:D it’s always been on your phone on the compass app, you just slide the compass across and there it is ....:D2

Well I never, you learn something new everyday :)

I normally use the Truma app it tells you how much the run out is :)

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
I always wonder what surface do you actually put the phone on to check a level, a table or work top is not going to be actually horizontal in the van a flat area of the floor mid van seems logical but then there will be variations in floor coverings
I open a few cupboard doors mid way adjust the hydraulics until they do not move in any direction under there own weight

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back