Free Ferry from Calais to Dover (1 Viewer)

Our Bumble

Free Member
Jul 1, 2016
Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Bazaar but we just got a free ferry from Calais to Dover and thought I would share with folks. You never know if something comes of it?

On Monday, we booked a last minute ferry from Calais to Dover via Direct Ferries (online). We turn up today at Calais and head over to the PO ferry ticket office to check everything is OK for tomorrow morning. The guy asks for our dogs passports, checks them and says would we like to take the ferry tonight. I tell him we are not too bothered and quite happy with our morning sailing. He then says, OK, if I give you a full refund would you take this evenings ferry.

Guess tomorrows crossing is busy hence the free crossing tonight. So guess we will be back in England later tonight!

Just like to say thank you everyone too for their support in following our blog and helping us with stuff along the way. As most of you know, we are heading home a little sooner than planned as my mum is not too good. I still have a few blogs to post which I will share in the coming weeks when things calm down.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back