Rally Chat "Free".... Closing down Sale... (1 Viewer)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
@old-mo. Hi Mo & Judith. :)

Unfortunately, we won't be able to take up your invite either :( as we'll still be touring the Netherlands. :)
We hope you have a great attendance, and a memorable Funster "seing off" party. (y)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
Is that not a 12 day meet?
Sounds good, will try and come for a few days, possibility of 12 to 15 or 20 to 23rd. Would be nice to be able to wish you and Judy well in person for your next adventure.
hey annie, please come, i am going to lyme regis or somewhere then back for this one

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
Wednesday 12th July till Sunday 23rd July..

8 Day Meet.... and it`s Free...

Space for 20 - 30 unit`s...

5 on hard standing... The rest on Firm Grass.... If you are lucky to get stuck in the muddy field.. (Tow orft charge £50.. :wink::rofl:)

Nothing organised.... If it`s Raining it will be wet..... If it`s misty, You wont see nowt... If it`s Windy, Tough...

Possible to do a Chinese take away run one Evening/Night..

Thursday we do have a mobile Fish & Chip shop in the village, and they aint bad as well.. :nod::nod: (y)

No Shops/Pubs or Brothels, so bring your own requirements...

Shop run will be done most morning`s if I can wake Judy... for any essentials...

Make as much noise as you like.... "Kipper" Generators welcome (And others)...

Midnight mess on Sat night... :pray:

First 16 through the gate will receive a nearly out of date can of "Fosters" Lager... :clap2: :cheers:

From 8pm Sunday 23rd July,

Mo`s Mountain 5CL will be no more... :crying:

Thanks to all of them that were brave enough to come and stay over the last year..

Hope to see a few next week... :lips:

Where is it happening..?

Here = View attachment 172023

PS..... to a question...... Yes Dog`s welcome as long as they keep their owners in check...:giggler:

Them`s that are coming. If you have not been before.. PM/Conversation me and I will send Sat-Nav co-ords and Post Code.. (y)

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
hi mo, i would like to come along, at bagwell now. i will look for somewhere from sunday to your meet date. i met you with tony at the bagwell field, pip, pondfairy. thankyou

Les

Apr 18, 2008
Seaford
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2005
Sorry I can't come as heading North Saturday ,sure you will have a good rally
Les

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Would love to come, but a bit far.... We go to Cornwall at xmas for 4 weeks, and subject to where you end up, may be able to call on you on way home.
Best of luck with your move,
Cheers, Dave(y)

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
"Please Note"...

This is not a rally as we know...... It`s a get together of who ever wants to come..

Nothing has been arranged, you make your own entertainment..

No food or food get together`s arranged... (All our catering gear has been packed up, ready for our move)...

We will most probably one night put on a cheese and wine get together...

If the weather stays as it is.... it will mostly be sitting around chatting and putting the worlds to right.. and getting :beerchug: and unwinding...

It is just a way of Judy an myself saying a big Thank You to the 46 Funsters who honoured us when we were officially a "Funster 5 CL" over the last year...

Last but not least.... We thank @Jim for making our short reign happen...

We hopefully will turn our new place into a 5 cl... and will have 5 hard standings, Elsan Point, Water and waste water... and a single WC..

But Judy has to do and awful lot of work to get it ready for next year..:giggler:

:bear:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
"Please Note"...

This is not a rally as we know...... It`s a get together of who ever wants to come..

No food or food get together`s arranged... (All our catering gear has been packed up, ready for our move)...

If the weather stays as it is.... it will mostly be sitting around chatting and putting the worlds to right.. and getting :beerchug: and unwinding...

It is just a way of Judy an myself saying a big Thank You to the 46 Funsters who honoured us when we were officially a "Funster 5 CL" over the last year...

We hopefully will turn our new place into a 5 cl... and will have 5 hard standings, Elsan Point, Water and waste water... and a single WC..

But Judy has to do and awful lot of work to get it ready for next year..:giggler:

:bear:
"Please Note"...

We hopefully will turn our new place into a 5 cl... and will have 5 hard standings, Elsan Point, Water and waste water... and a single WC
You have told Judy about all these folks descending on her haven't you Mo????:LOL:

May 29, 2012
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Cheyenne 635se
Exp
since 2008
Hi you two wish I could be there but unfortunately other commitments I have to keep but will see you and have a few drinks soon send me a pm of where your moving to Mervyn

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Thank you, VeryOldFeller, for all that you do for other people. We did not have the opportunity to visit you, but will try very hard to come to your new establishment, when Judy has finished the construction works, particularly as it is the "general" direction of No.2 son and Management is always keen to visit her baby. :rofl:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
but will try very hard to come to your new establishment,

Will be good to see you both...

Been a few years now...

Not sure Judy`s bridge building skills run to building a strong enough one to take a "Winnebago"... :whistle2::wink: :rofl:

Luvs you Mike.... :lips:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
What`s happening with that tea urn i was once bidding for, many moons ago.
Good luck in your Newish ventures
9a74c4b40a976dfe77b51b9a3fa23fb6.jpg

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
What`s happening with that tea urn i was once bidding for, many moons ago.

I was offered a sort of endless open cheque for it... :nod: :nod: :nod:

Expect the bottom has rusted out of it by now... :winky: :giggler:

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Would have loved to come over but am at my daughters celebrating my two grandaughters birthdays. I wish you well inyour new place :dance2::drinks:

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
I have tried to send a pm but not sure if i did lol

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Apologies @old-mo but Jane's schedule is full this weekend as we hoped it wouldn't. :( We will have to give it a miss but wish you well in your new place. We will have to join you there. :cautious: On the bright side you've been saved from the chocolate Labrador loony:rolleyes:
Best Wishes
Michael

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Perhaps we'll get to meet Mo one day but having just got back from the Faroes, had a day to pack the van for a weekend away for a balloon flight, appointments arranged with absences in mind to fulfil, then back to the Faroes in 3 weeks :whew: it won't be this time but best of luck with the get together and hope the sun shines on you all.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Is that not a 12 day meet?
Sounds good, will try and come for a few days, possibility of 12 to 15 or 20 to 23rd. Would be nice to be able to wish you and Judy well in person for your next adventure.
Not able to make it this week but still hoping for a few days end of next week.

ianandkath

Free Member
Jun 4, 2015
spain/uk
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
2 years
sorry we can't make your final meet, but make sure the bridge building can take a real rv, not one of them winnybagels.:D:D hope to see you at your new place before we head for spain(y)(y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
IMG_0791.JPG
IMG_0793.JPG
IMG_0794.JPG
Just to say thank you to @old-mo Mo & Judy we are having a really good time, small but great group, lovely to meet funster's we haven't before and catch up with others, had a great cheese & wine evening with a extra treat your name did get mentioned @Ambilkate when mo came in with his tray, can't believe even the rain left us in peace and Eddie and I walked up to Hardys monument with spectacular views a really nice meet,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back