Free cab carpet to anyone that wants it.... (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
I ordered a new cab floor mat from Ebay for my van, wasn't very happy with the fit when it arrived, not as good as the existing mat. The seller was very good about it and asked me to send them a template of what I wanted, which I did, they made me a new mat which fits perfectly.

They don't want the first one sending back. In retrospect, part of the reason why the fit isn't good is I have a "Soundkiller" acoustic insulation mat on the floor of my cab, the first mat is a tight fit but if the Soundkiller mat wasn't there it may tuck underneath the seat frames just enough to lie flat - worst case is it needs trimming a bit, which would mean cutting the edging off.

The seller told me to dispose of it. I wouldn't sell it on Ebay, that would potentially be taking a sale from them, but it's too good to throw away! So if anyone wants a free pale beige short pile carpet floor mat, with black edging and a black driver's heel pad, to suit an X230 or X244 right hand drive Ducato/Boxer/Relay (that's the models produced between 1995 & 2006), let me know. I've got a 2006 X244 but I think the earlier X230's are the same inside the cab.

Collection from Telford or - if you speak to me nicely and pay me the carriage cost by Paypal - I'll put it back in the box it came in and send it to you. Cost would be about £10.

OP
OP
Feltwell
Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
No takers? Seems a shame to chuck it - I suspect it will fit ok on vans that haven't had extra soundproofing added, worst case is it needs a tiny bit of trimming to fit under the passenger seat frame. You won't see the edging there anyway. Cheap way to smarten up your cab.

OP
OP
Feltwell
Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
Send me a PM with your details please - I presume you'll want it posting, I'm a long way from Cambridgeshire!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back