France Passion (2 Viewers)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
France Passion

For lovers of the charms of rural France, and a little wine tasting too, then France Passion....
1100 small vineyards and farms where motorhome users are welcome to stopover. It's aimed at the full-service motorhome as the sites do not provide facilities but a beautiful place where the parking is completely free. There are locations from Alsace in the North through the Loire and Burgundy, all along the Rhone and in Bordeaux.

All you have to do is buy the special France Passion carnet which costs 28 euros and you have access to these sites until March 2008.

For further information see www.france-passion.com

D

dinny

Deleted User
hoping to go late oct.my sister lives out there (south,albi) so will give her a nice suprise when we turn up.

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
France Passion

For lovers of the charms of rural France, and a little wine tasting too, then France Passion....
1100 small vineyards and farms where motorhome users are welcome to stopover. It's aimed at the full-service motorhome as the sites do not provide facilities but a beautiful place where the parking is completely free. There are locations from Alsace in the North through the Loire and Burgundy, all along the Rhone and in Bordeaux.

All you have to do is buy the special France Passion carnet which costs 28 euros and you have access to these sites until March 2008.

For further information see www.france-passion.com

Sharon,

If fun members get there France Passion from Vicarious books they will get a 5% discount.:Cool::Cool:

Don

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Thanks Don!!!! ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
hoping to go late oct.my sister lives out there (south,albi) so will give her a nice suprise when we turn up.

Hi Dinny
Small world mate.... One of my cousins owns a chateau in Cambounet -Sur - Le Sor which is only about 25 miles south of Albi. We have visited Albi and it is a wonderful place with a beautiful church, well worth a visit.
Have a great trip ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
I have put the Link Removed here for you.

Keith

D

dinny

Deleted User
hi kands

thanks for the link:winky: looks a fantastic chateau. have been albi a few times but never been in the cathedral... but will this time.

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Dinny and Don, was great to meet you both at York yesterday/today!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back