Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
You just need to be a decent person.
I am a decent person. For instance, I spend a tenner a year to post on here! (y)

Japan don't abide by UK laws.

No I don't. :) Shocked?? Quick, phone 999, and a man with a big hat will come to see you, probably sometime next month.
You seem to have dodged my comments about farmers wounding (and leaving wounded) dogs, or live sheep slaughterers, so that's fine with you then?? As for the IRA, well, we managed to even the score somewhat. (y)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
images3BK6SHMZ.jpg

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'd like to be an astronaut, but it's a pretty high bar. Need to be a test pilot and an engineer/scientist.
Sounds like you could get a job as a mouse carcase inspector for the RSPCA. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
I'd like to be an astronaut, but it's a pretty high bar. Need to be a test pilot and an engineer/scientist.

Or maybe a Clown???

I like Clowns, they're so much fun...

Really silly...

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Every now and again on this site I get the impression that someone is seeding a trail for me to follow into a bloody great elephant trap...................I'm getting that impression now, so at the risk of being accused of 'cowardice in the face of the enemy' I'm out!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Every now and again on this site I get the impression that someone is seeding a trail for me to follow into a bloody great elephant trap...................I'm getting that impression now, so at the risk of being accused of 'cowardice in the face of the enemy' I'm out!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's me he means, I upset him by saying that his tin hat was too small for this thread......:notworthy2::notworthy2:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
bloody hell I though it was oodshocks reincarnation for a bit there
bill

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Not according to the RSPCA and the Animal Welfare Act 2006.

That is, I am hoping you didn't throw away a live glue trapped animal into the bin. They will struggle so much on them as to dislocate and break their limbs, sometimes chewing one to try and escape. Regardless, starving an animal to death on a trap is a completely inhumane and disgusting thing to do. If you're going to trap and kill animals, at least have the decency to do it quickly and painlessly.
After the trouble and expense they have caused me do you think I actually give a #uck.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's me he means, I upset him by saying that his tin hat was too small for this thread......:notworthy2::notworthy2:

Upset is hardly the word Holmes, though my shares in Kleenex will show a distinct profit this month once again:crying1:

:rofl:

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
We had a mouse in the house recently and got a pre-loaded poison trap from b&q which caught and killed two in 1 night. No signs of any more since. The trap was Rentokill approved as it kills very quickly. I put one in the engine bay and 2 others around the RV but not caught ny and no signs in the RV so happy

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Kath's watching you know.............all those healthy walks balanced by those monster cake eating sessions..;):D

I'm getting heavier and I sound like I've got severe phlegm when I talk now...

I am even getting cravings for Advocaat...

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
we have just fund a mouse in the van :Eeek: her indoors has just had a fit though you sad there wasn't any mice spent twenty min trying to catch the little b/#'d got it
it is now free to take up residence in a tugger unit if it wants :rofl:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Well as usual, I am alone in my opinions..... I don't know what Jim has done, and don't want to know as it has nothing to do with me..... I do, however, know that despite having found rats in my van this week and damage done, I would still never like to have it on my conscience to kill any living creature inhumanely ... we have enough to say on this forum about halal meat.. I have taken steps to get rid of them, having checked that the way is virtually instantaneous ...

I don't anything about the original poster but if they were not genuine, then they COULD have been and I think it is abominable to greet someone the way they were greeted to the forum just because they have a strong opinion that does not agree with ours... there is no need for it. Argue, disagree, and debate ... ok....

Now I know I have made enemies with this post but frankly my dear I don't give a damn.... I always try to make everybody welcome including those that go against my own beliefs and opnions including some posted by regular members. I think we should have given this person the benefit of the doubt.

Don't bother shooting me, or putting a glue mat down for me ... I'm off to another thread and leaving this one alone ... Bertie put the kettle on please.

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
We all have our opinions on everything Joy, and I respect yours

It wasn't the posts which caused the problem, it was the way he joined then with no intro as to who or where he just started quoting stats and when his free posts were used just registered to continue his argument.....against forum rules.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Rats make fantastic pets, extremely intelligent and good fun. Also walking into a pub with a Rat on your shoulder is a conversation starter :rofl:

On the other hand an unwanted rat is seriously bad news. A couple of points. Rats and mice will coexist in the same area. I used to work on a Pig farm and we would go out shooting them at night. We could get over 100 a night. A boot heel to the skull is the quickest method of despatch but to do that you need to get over your urge to jump around and squeal like a girl:giggler:

On the farm the mice used to live down the gaps behind the feed hoppers. The rats would live in the straw bale stack.

If you are not sure how they are getting in, You could try using an infra-red camera to record the van over night. You will then see which direction they come from etc. You can narrow it down over 2-3 nights and find out how they get in and block it.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
with his post gone it looks like we have been arguing with our shelf funny how a thread looks with deleted post :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back