Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi all
Ive been asked by a few members if I will have any "Forte Fuel Treatment" available at the Newark Show the short answer is for those that ask i will bring some, Please state Petrol or Diesel if any is wanted shout up
Geo:thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi all
Ive been asked by a few members if I will have any "Forte Fuel Treatment" available at the Newark Show the short answer is for those that ask i will bring some, Please state Petrol or Diesel if any is wanted shout up
Geo:thumb:

Can we "Try before we buy" Geo.:RollEyes:

PS Bring some Premium grade Petrol as well.

Any more info on the product? Does it clean out all the fuel lines and Injectors/Jets in Carburettors?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Heres the blurb
Currently on E-Bay at buy now £20 per bottle + postage and in assorted auctions starting at 99p plus postage, Show price will be £10 inc, this product works very well does what it says on the tin and im sure many on here and other forums who have used it will confirm these facts

Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment has been specifically formulated to combat driveability concerns caused by the by products of combustion and the adverse affects of fuel degradation. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment cleans and lubricates the whole of the fuel system, both pre and post combustion and is compatible with oxygen sensors, catalytic converters and for use in High Pressure Direct Injection petrol engines. <o:p></o:p>
When used regularly, Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment will overcome sticking exhaust valves and maintain the cleanliness of oxygen sensors and EGR valves. <o:p></o:p>
Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment is a multi functional petrol fuel treatment which when used as directed will provide the following performance benefits to all petrol engines.<o:p></o:p>
  • Improve engine performance and driveability<o:p></o:p>
  • Reduce noxious exhaust emissions<o:p></o:p>
  • Improve cold starting<o:p></o:p>
  • Prevent fuel system corrosion and control fuel oxidation<o:p></o:p>
  • Provide injector and upper cylinder lubrication<o:p></o:p>
  • Remove lacquer, varnish, acid and soot deposits<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
<!-- End Description -->
ADVANCED FORMULA DIESEL TREATMENT<o:p></o:p>
Forte Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment has been specifically formulated to combat driveability concerns caused by the by products of combustion and the adverse effects of fuel degradation. <o:p></o:p>
Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment cleans and lubricates the whole of the fuel system both pre and post combustion, improving overall engine power and efficiency and considerably reducing costly downtime and component replacement in direct and indirect injection engines.<o:p></o:p>
Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment is compatible with ULSD, catalysts and particle filters and for use in Common Rail Direct Injection diesel engines and does not affect the cetane rating of diesel fuel.<o:p></o:p>
Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment is a multi functional diesel fuel treatment which when used as directed will provide the following performance benefits to all diesel engines.<o:p></o:p>
Improve engine performance and driveability<o:p></o:p>
Reduce noxious exhaust emissions<o:p></o:p>
Prevent fuel system corrosion and control fuel oxidation<o:p></o:p>
Lubricate and extend the life of injectors and fuel pumps<o:p></o:p>
Restore injector spray patterns<o:p></o:p>
Reduce valve and combustion chamber deposits and maintain EGR valve cleanliness

Geo<o:p></o:p>

<!-- End Description -->

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Put me down for a bottle of diesel treatment please Geo. I'll probably need treatment after buying this.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Any use on my engine mainly running on gas with the odd petrol usage?

========================================================

BTW:-

Would you also be able to carry out a full paint job while there?:Nowink:

Last edited:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi

Yes please Geo,put me down for a bottle of diesel treatment. I remember having a bottle of you last year and the difference was remarkable.

Impressed your prices have not gone up. Maybe you could do the budget for the govn. next time :Smile:

stew

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Any use on my engine mainly running on gas with the odd petrol usage?

========================================================

BTW:-

Would you also be able to carry out a full paint job while there?:Nowink:
Yes John it would benifit but, you would have to run it for a mile or two on petrol and if my memory serves me right your RV is very very low milage, so full benifit may not be felt as you wont have alot of gunge to shift.
As for the paint job if its raining we may need to get it in the entertainment tent emulsion ok??? (magnolia)
Geo

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Yes John it would benifit but, you would have to run it for a mile or two on petrol and if my memory serves me right your RV is very very low milage, so full benifit may not be felt as you wont have alot of gunge to shift.
As for the paint job if its raining we may need to get it in the entertainment tent emulsion ok??? (magnolia)
Geo

Done 10K now::bigsmile:

Matt black would be nice:roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No