LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Oh Gawd

This morning I thought I must check when the MOT runs out on the RV I'm sure its early March. Mrs knowall I married says " no its not its early Feb its overdue". Guess who was right :Blush: so today I've been rushing around trying to get it booked in for an MOT. Goes in next Friday, going to have a full service at the same time. I'm using Motorhome Medics just outside Cheltenham which is only 18 miles away, they have nice premises and are very knowledable. They are highly reccommended on a couple of websites including MagBaz so I hope they do a decent job. Will keep you all informed how they perfporm.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Oh Gawd

This morning I thought I must check when the MOT runs out on the RV I'm sure its early March. Mrs knowall I married says " no its not its early Feb its overdue". Guess who was right :Blush: so today I've been rushing around trying to get it booked in for an MOT. Goes in next Friday, going to have a full service at the same time. I'm using Motorhome Medics just outside Cheltenham which is only 18 miles away, they have nice premises and are very knowledable. They are highly reccommended on a couple of websites including MagBaz so I hope they do a decent job. Will keep you all informed how they perfporm.

Hi Ror.
You wouldn't be admitting Jan was right would you? :winky::ROFLMAO:

Glad you had a good Holiday and good luck with the MOT.:thumb:

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hiya Steve

No Way mate I never admit anything, especially to her :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hiya Steve

No Way mate I never admit anything, especially to her :ROFLMAO:

Thought you might be on a promise tonight Ror.:winky:

OR she's got the thumbscrews on you?:Eeek:

800px-Thumbscrews_dsc05365.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
No chance mate.
She's going to dancing practise and I'm doing the poxy quiz all on my todd by the sound of it :cry::cry:

New name BillyNoMates :cry:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
No chance mate.
She's going to dancing practise and I'm doing the poxy quiz all on my todd by the sound of it :cry::cry:

I hear the sound of distant violins ROR.:winky:I'll always buy you a beer.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
No chance mate.

POXY????????
So my qwiz is poxy is it? :whatthe:

:shout: :shout: :shout: YooooooooHoooooooooo........JAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!! :shout: :shout: :shout:

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
She can't hear I've got her slaving over the stove doin my tea. Then she's gotta run me a bath and warm my slippers Then I;ll find her some more chores :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
She can't hear I've got her slaving over the stove doin my tea. Then she's gotta run me a bath and warm my slippers Then I;ll find her some more chores :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No but she can read
Co-Op Funeral Services 01753 665417
Geo

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Service/MOT

Just for the sake of getting back to your original post.... we rate Motorhome Medics highly. Have used them on several occasions, and are booked in there for a day in April for various bits and pieces.::bigsmile:

Give them our greetings!:thumb:

Bob and Di

PS - good luck in that WONDERFUL quiz!:winky:

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Well it passed with no problems. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Motorhome Medics were very professional courteous and helpful.
They spotted 4 small faults as I drove across the car park so obviously know their stuff. They did all the jobs with no fuss kept the inside spotless and washed the whole RV as well. They also adjusted the slide which has always been proud one end ever since I've owned it. They retensioned my awning which has never been right since the Henley incident, and made a couple of reccomendations for the future but never tried to sell me anything.

Their workshop is spotlessly clean and tidy which I always think reflects well on the people. All in all a good experience and following my recent debacle with Mercedes made a nice change.

Next time I go past I'll drop some flyers in.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Motorhome medics are good:thumb:

They did my original conversion electric conversion and MOT (station next door to them)

Recommended:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back