Forfar - Grey waste station blocker (1 Viewer)

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
So, just about to set off from Forfar yesterday morning when Pilote Moho passes our pitch. So I follow behind him. He passes through the barrier, we are next in a minute or so. Pilote Pillock blocks the waste water dumping area and most of the exit. Wifie gets out an heads to the reception area to hand back keys; there is a key box on the way out (first time probably). So, anyway, I will move past him and reverse into the second dumping bay; half way through my manoeuvre, he moves forward blocking both bays, WTF? He gets out, moves to the other side of Moho and opens his dump valve, not a lot coming out though. Methinks, oh, never knew there was a drain there. He won’t be long I say to myself so I will empty the cassette then empty my waste when he has finished. Comes back from emptying my cassette to find that there was no drain there and a trail of grey waste heading out of the campsite. The lazy fooker had opened his waste tap so that he could trickle it out as he drove away. Wish I had noticed what he was actually doing and would had confronted him; not for the grey waste dumping but for blocking both bays whilst being a lazy sod. No popcorn please, this is not a grey waste thread per se, more of a moan about someone just being a dick!

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Never been back to Forfar since the Warden took a tape measure out and physical measured the motorhome to ensure I was not over length. That was about 4 years ago, then last summer I arrived at Commons Wood to a greeting of "how long is your unit" I was something like 3 inches over max length. I laughed it off and said does 3 inches make that much of a difference to be sternly told it did. Later in the day the male warden was walking around, the penny dropped, so when he passed I asked if he was at Forfar a few years back...Bingo its the measurement man with the wife that thinks 3 inches make all the difference :D2:D2:D2
Always makes me smile leaving one of the shows, the road looks as if its been raining all night, but only at one side as the vans all leave.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Never been back to Forfar since the Warden took a tape measure out and physical measured the motorhome to ensure I was not over length. That was about 4 years ago, then last summer I arrived at Commons Wood to a greeting of "how long is your unit" I was something like 3 inches over max length. I laughed it off and said does 3 inches make that much of a difference to be sternly told it did. Later in the day the male warden was walking around, the penny dropped, so when he passed I asked if he was at Forfar a few years back...Bingo its the measurement man with the wife that thinks 3 inches make all the difference :D2:D2:D2
Always makes me smile leaving one of the shows, the road looks as if its been raining all night, but only at one side as the vans all leave.
More candidates for warden of the year award lol.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Popcorn time :)
IMG_4558.GIF

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.