forensicdetailing channel (2 Viewers)

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Fore those who like to keep their motor home and indeed any of your vehicles clean.
I've been following this guy on You tube for a couple of years some of you may be aware of it but fore those of you who are not , its a great source of information Tips and Tricks.
I know I'm a sado but I love watching this channel (even though when it comes down to actually cleaning mine I'm not so enthusiastic):xrofl:

So without further adoo if you've got 30 minutes to spare here's a flavour of one of his most recent videos.
Enjoy

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Fore those who like to keep their motor home and indeed any of your vehicles clean.
I've been following this guy on You tube for a couple of years some of you may be aware of it but fore those of you who are not , its a great source of information Tips and Tricks.
I know I'm a sado but I love watching this channel (even though when it comes down to actually cleaning mine I'm not so enthusiastic):xrofl:

So without further adoo if you've got 30 minutes to spare here's a flavour of one of his most recent videos.
Enjoy

Pretty good, but I thinkI would have done the first wash off at a pay power wash machine not in his great driveway!

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Garage power wash, brilliant. I was once daft enough to wash my landrover on my drive after a 'chalky' off road session. It took me weeks to get all the white mud off the drive.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back